Anyone playing The Golf Club on PS4

-16 1st round, and -8 after the front 9 on the 2nd course. Had a look at the Sharpley course and whilst he's got the layout pretty much correct the actual sculpting etc. needs a lot of work

Joined the tour and played 2 rounds. Miles over par. Really struggling to hit the fucker at full power. It'll come with practice!!
Stick with it, especially as you are new to it. Your scores will come with practice. I keep saying, but this is pretty much for fun and a test run for setting up these tours. All trial and error at the minute - the second game will be where we get going properly.

-16 1st round, and -8 after the front 9 on the 2nd course. Had a look at the Sharpley course and whilst he's got the layout pretty much correct the actual sculpting etc. needs a lot of work
Thought you might be blazing ahead - knew I should have put handicaps on ;)

Stick with it, especially as you are new to it. Your scores will come with practice. I keep saying, but this is pretty much for fun and a test run for setting up these tours. All trial and error at the minute - the second game will be where we get going properly.

Thought you might be blazing ahead - knew I should have put handicaps on ;)
sent you a friend request - you were smashing it miles further than me - was doing ok until i shanked one into the rough and it took me about 8 goes to putt!!

sent you a friend request - you were smashing it miles further than me - was doing ok until i shanked one into the rough and it took me about 8 goes to putt!!
That's one excellent feature of this game, you 'play' along with people in your tour and it doesn't have to be in real time. Although no doubt that will happen too over time!

Ok so for the May tour, I have scores so far from the following. As it's open I think we have none SMB folk too. From here can you say if you are, to put names to, erm, names:

Gameheart
driving crying
Victor-Laslow
NICKZAZZ
hurah42
@SAFC2403 I know that's you ;)

Ok so for the May tour, I have scores so far from the following. As it's open I think we have none SMB folk too. From here can you say if you are, to put names to, erm, names:

Gameheart
driving crying
Victor-Laslow
NICKZAZZ
hurah42
@SAFC2403 I know that's you ;)

I'm playing on xbox, there's only 1 other name on that tour. Come the end of the tour I can check the scores on both pc and Xb1, as I have the game on both systems.

I'm playing on xbox, there's only 1 other name on that tour. Come the end of the tour I can check the scores on both pc and Xb1, as I have the game on both systems.
You would think with it being cross platform that it wouldn't matter - hopefully they have addressed such things for the second game.

Another annoying thing (unless it's just me) is you can't see how far people are into a tour, just their scores. I'm 4 rounds in and got no idea if others have finished or not!?

You would think with it being cross platform that it wouldn't matter - hopefully they have addressed such things for the second game.

Another annoying thing (unless it's just me) is you can't see how far people are into a tour, just their scores. I'm 4 rounds in and got no idea if others have finished or not!?

The only way to check is by looking at their total number of shots played, via the ghost balls option. But you need to have some idea of how good they are as a player.
Aye, they aren't particularly easy courses some of them, especially for beginners to the game!
The 1st course is probably as easy as it gets tbh. If you want a real eye opener then go play the ratel at widows cross. Break par there and be very proud of yourself and enjoy your drink, you've earned it

Back