Anyone playing The Golf Club on PS4

What your score so far

I'm itching for a new tour, I keep starting rounds but not the same not competing against people so end up having a bad shot and just turn it off
Aye go for it mate, no point in hanging around. We can do multiple for now, just give people at least a week (I did 14 days) to play.

-3, +4, -3, +25 for +22 overall.

Set up a new one then and i'll join. Ideally 3 easyish courses and 1 harder
I've stuck one on.
winka tour one
It's got a hardest,medium,easy,easiest.
I dunno what I did but I don't think it's got a time limit and the courses are from some of my early playing on the game so can't remember what they are like

I think they're allhandicap courses so not sure how that works, I'm shit at sorting stuff out that's why I always just let others do it then tag along:p

The hardest one isn't really that hard

Finished first round of winka tour +3

First hole on second course total hooked it into the trees, (it's a five par) then managed a 30 yard flop shot into the hole for a birdie:cool:

Proper mare on these odd round, 9 over and it's a medium course. Just went all to fuck

Last edited:
I think they're allhandicap courses so not sure how that works, I'm shit at sorting stuff out that's why I always just let others do it then tag along:p

The hardest one isn't really that hard

Finished first round of winka tour +3

First hole on second course total hooked it into the trees, (it's a five par) then managed a 30 yard flop shot into the hole for a birdie:cool:

Proper mare on these odd round, 9 over and it's a medium course. Just went all to fuck
Ditto your score on the first round :) well played, some of those holes were tricky. Especially the water ones...

Is anyone else having a problem with lag on this? Sometimes it lags on my backswing and I only hit about 70-80% power.

This fourth round is tearing me a new one. The greens man :mad::lol:
There is tough then there are these greens. Any mistake you make on the greens is magnified were you can end up further away than your previous shot if you miss the hole with a touch too much pace.

Got a handicap now so will try the other tour later

There is tough then there are these greens. Any mistake you make on the greens is magnified were you can end up further away than your previous shot if you miss the hole with a touch too much pace.

Got a handicap now so will try the other tour later
Nice one, welcome aboard. We are still in trial and error mode for this, perhaps just using it as a big warm up for The Golf Club 2 due soonish.

Sounds good mate was debating if I should get the deluxe version of this but might just wait for GC 2.
We said earlier that we aren't putting any of the premium courses on so don't bother. Keep your pennies for 2, that's what I did.

Didn't mean for a golfing pun, but hey ho there you go.

Just played round 1 of the Scottish Open tournament if people are looking for something to play. 4 rounds of the same course (as per real life) and a good solid challenging course.

Went round at -1 for first 18 and honestly feels like I played so much better...!

Last edited:
We said earlier that we aren't putting any of the premium courses on so don't bother. Keep your pennies for 2, that's what I did.

Didn't mean for a golfing pun, but hey ho there you go.

Just played round 1 of the Scottish Open tournament if people are looking for something to play. 4 rounds of the same course (as per real life) and a good solid challenging course.

Went round at -1 for first 18 and honestly feels like I played so much better...!

Do the pins change between rounds?

Back