Anyone playing The Golf Club on PS4

ITs too complicated and involves ranking of each player. I think we'd have to make our own system up

+3 after round 1. Pleased with that after my shambolic practice round. How come I found it a lot easier? Is it a simple course even though it says Hard difficulty?

Not really sure how the course difficulty works, had some hard courses that a really easy.

I think the difficulty is part down to how many people have played it. If not many have played it stays hard until more people start getting good scores. I'm sure I read something like that

I've just jumped on to play a round and it's put me back to round one. I'd completed the first two so don't know why?

Ah well, I'll give it another shot but this time sobre so should get better than my shocking first attempt.

Has anyone else created tours, I now have 3 in friends tour but don't know if they are from here or another friend from elsewhere

Last edited:
I've just jumped on to play a round and it's put me back to round one. I'd completed the first two so don't know why?
Is there no 'resume' option or something like that, instead of starting again? I'm sure you won't have to do it all in one go like!

Just about to get it started now, seen you online.

Maybe, I never checked. To get the ghosts you may have to pause on the first tee and go into settings and add rivals, then gives you option of this tour and add us individually

Once you sort the putting out it is not to bad. Had a couple of iffy rounds to start with before getting my act together on the 3rd. Still to play the dreaded 4th so might leave that until next week. Love the ghosts but can be off putting when someone sinks a monster put.

I've had to come out to pick the wife up and go see my dad, was doing canny after first nine on the final round, didn't dare exit in case it didn't save so hope my PlayStation hasn't turned itself off while I'm out

@Discopants91 have you created a couple of tours? I see a bandicoot but doesn't say whose tours they are

Last edited:
Aye it seems tough, not doing too bad touch wood, only four over after five holes, disco is thirteen over at the same point :lol:

That last round was beyond a nightmare like :lol:

I've had to come out to pick the wife up and go see my dad, was doing canny after first nine on the final round, didn't dare exit in case it didn't save so hope my PlayStation hasn't turned itself off while I'm out

@Discopants91 have you created a couple of tours? I see a bandicoot but doesn't say whose tours they are

Just a selection of a few courses I liked, wasn't meant for here but feel free to play them.

That last round was beyond a nightmare like :lol:

Just a selection of a few courses I liked, wasn't meant for here but feel free to play them.
That's just when you toggle between different tour types, the filter they have ie my favourites, friends favourites etc.

This all has potential like, hope we can get more involved but the 5 or 6 is canny for now :cool:

I forgot how much I love this game, used to play it on my projector with 82 inch screen about 4 foot away and was like being on a real course.

12 over on the final round and signed off with a birdie:cool: 37 over to discopants 9 over overall.

+11 +18 -4 +12 Shame I played the first two rounds drunk as think I'd have done OK otherwise :D

I forgot how much I love this game, used to play it on my projector with 82 inch screen about 4 foot away and was like being on a real course.

12 over on the final round and signed off with a birdie:cool: 37 over to discopants 9 over overall.

+11 +18 -4 +12 Shame I played the first two rounds drunk as think I'd have done OK otherwise :D
There's always next time :)

Back