Anyone playing The Golf Club on PS4

I did similar, got an exemption for CC-B and shot -3, its quite an easy course though so average is about -5 after first round. 72nd out of 96 so far, so need to put together 3 solid rounds from here.

Are you aware that it's top 50% to keep in the higher tour? So you don't have to have a great score to do it, just literally finish in the top half of entrants.
Have you checked your score on the actual TGCTours website leader board? The in game one contains loads of people who aren't actually on the tour, so your position might be slightly better...
Ah didn't know about the 50%. Knew about the leader board on the website, 127 out of 134 after 1 round :cry: need some good rounds

This week's course is loads easier than last week's. -11 for me
Good shooting. You can imagine my frustration at a -3, just kept missing putts by fractions. Was pulling my hair out! Made up for it a little second round, I'm bang on the target score after 2 to keep my promotion. Going to be a close one...

Good shooting. You can imagine my frustration at a -3, just kept missing putts by fractions. Was pulling my hair out! Made up for it a little second round, I'm bang on the target score after 2 to keep my promotion. Going to be a close one...
Ah sorry the -11 and the easier comment was about the smb society.

Done the tgc rounds finished -19, leaderboard only shows to round 2 and was sitting at 138 with -2, so hopefully will make the cut and stay in CC-D

Ah sorry the -11 and the easier comment was about the smb society.

Done the tgc rounds finished -19, leaderboard only shows to round 2 and was sitting at 138 with -2, so hopefully will make the cut and stay in CC-D
A sorry straight back, I have set up the SMB events to mirror the tgctours events I'm playing, so it is the same course. Same course, but realised I set it to the blue tees without realising :oops: so our scores look good (did -10 last night) but we were playing from kids/womens tees basically :lol:

-19 could do it for you by the looks of it, I am looking decent in mine, projected cut line is -11 after 3 rounds, I'm -8 after 2 so can hopefully get well into that cutline to give me some breathing space.

A sorry straight back, I have set up the SMB events to mirror the tgctours events I'm playing, so it is the same course. Same course, but realised I set it to the blue tees without realising :oops: so our scores look good (did -10 last night) but we were playing from kids/womens tees basically :lol:

-19 could do it for you by the looks of it, I am looking decent in mine, projected cut line is -11 after 3 rounds, I'm -8 after 2 so can hopefully get well into that cutline to give me some breathing space.
Finished 97 out of 170 and below the demotion strike line :cry: think that means I'm back CC-E

Had a busy week so only just got round to setting the final week for February.

Have made it a couple of rounds, ends next weekend, then we can start a new tournament for March.

Remember, anyone (well PS4) can play this weeks rounds, you dont need to have played the previous weeks in Feb.

It looks canny mate. Will get this one anyway as only £20-25. What is it like on 2 player? Big reason I get the odd golf game is to play 2 player with my dad as he likes golf haha.
Only played it the once but it was decent. Have actually played a round online with a mate as well and that's ok - although it's not alternating shots or anything when you do that, you both just get on with it and you can see their "ghost" playing. This doesn't happen when on one console and tv obviously, as you would probably be doing with your dad.

Back