Anti mask demonstrations - Trafalgar Square

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not if early on a certain demographic were sitting ducks. Say, old people, who were near deaths door, all in the same building.
There is not a chance your figure is anywhere near accurate.
So that would infer the mortality rate was higher early on.

You can't have it both ways, either the mortality rate is higher or the total number infected is higher.

Its the number of people who tested positive for covid when they died. I have no idea how many people were killed by Covid. You don't need to be Einstein. You just need to be able to read.
It could be much higher than that then, when you factor in people not getting access to essential treatments etc?

I give up.
I think what you saying is that the mortality rate is lower than the number suggest as in the early days those more susceptible to dying caught it, however, the mortality rate is defined by how many die, not the scenario.

If 10 people out of 100 die due to a virus, the rate is 10% even if the other 90% could never catch it.

It could be much higher than that then, when you factor in people not getting access to essential treatments etc?

Absolutely. There are an alarming number of non covid patients not getting access to treatment who don't have covid that are contributing to the excess deaths figure.
Something like 50,000 death certificates mention COVID. That means that in the opinion of the doctor certifying the death, COVID played a part in causing that persons death, either in the direct sequence resulting in death, or as a contributory factor to the patient's condition at the time of death.

The ONS data also specifically states that death reporting for covid is included when covid is noted on the death certificate...

... whether or not it is registered as an underlying cause.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think what you saying is that the mortality rate is lower than the number suggest as in the early days those more susceptible to dying caught it, however, the mortality rate is defined by how many die, not the scenario.

If 10 people out of 100 die due to a virus, the rate is 10% even if the other 90% could never catch it.

As I said, I give up.
I wouldn’t expect you to understand something as serious as this tbf

:lol: :lol: :lol:

With many apologies for the source

Daily Mail :) So drug riddled prison inmates, elderly cruise ship passengers and nursing home residents, in others words the vulnerable that could always develop problems from any virus/infection. Sorry but for me this again the SAGE behavioural psychology program at play due to the lack of fatalities at the moment AKA to now make the cases a threat & up the fear levels.

Daily Mail :) So drug riddled prison inmates, elderly cruise ship passengers and nursing home residents, in others words the vulnerable that could always develop problems from any virus/infection. Sorry but for me this again the SAGE behavioural psychology program at play due to the lack of fatalities at the moment AKA to now make the cases a threat & up the fear levels.
Your critical thinking skills are absolutely fucked pal

A couple of big meetings coming up I see.

Anyone in here silly enough to admit they’ll attend?

Should be following the ‘rule of six’

Massive protests for black cab drivers the other day didn't get much media attention.

The whole obey our Covid rules or be fined but large gatherings to protest is fine. Is a very strange situation. Or maybe a testament to the power of protest don't know but mixed messages for sure

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back