Anti mask demonstrations - Trafalgar Square

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard a bit of a lass on about vaccines.. such a laid do bollocks..

Funny how people who are anti vax are pretty much conspiracy on every thing..

I know mental health issues in the country are bad but it's only now you realise how bad

They are wired differently. Everything starts with government/power are all liars and than then filters into every aspect of life. In this case the scientists are liars and companies are just using the lie to sell us PPE.

I don't think it's a mental health issue for the most part. Social media has allowed the spread of bullshit to never before seen levels in the history of mankind and this has brainwashed many into the conspiracy mindset.
I've got friends who I thought were genuinely intelligent people. The past 6/7months has shown them to be absolute crack pots. EVERYTHING is 1 whole conspiracy to them and if you don't agree with them you're either a sheep or not 'woke'

I love when they say it's 'all to control', control what exactly? What are they controlling now, the destruction of the economy just so they can make us wear masks?

Last edited:

It uses intense magnification and is picking up residual genetic material and classing that as a positive. A massive amount of those testing positive will not be contagious & many won't even have the virus. A good way to describe it is looking for an escaped convict in an empty room, finding one of his hairs and saying he's definitely in here some where. Ultra cautious does not even begin to do it justice.
As I understand it what you say is not completely untrue. Take a person who had Covid 19 say a month ago and had fully recovered. They then get another virus e.g. a simple cold and have some symptoms so have another test. For some individuals that test will still return a positive result picking up residual generic material from the first infection. I would have thought however that this sort of scenario will occur quite infrequently. It will certainly not be a massive amount of those testing positive as you claim.

They are wired differently. Everything starts with government/power are all liars and than then filters into every aspect of life. In this case the scientists are liars and companies are just using the lie to sell us PPE.

I don't think it's a mental health issue for the most part. Social media has allowed the spread of bullshit to never before seen levels in the history of mankind and this has brainwashed many into the conspiracy mindset.

I love when they say it's 'all to control', control what exactly? What are they controlling now, the destruction of the economy just so they can make us wear masks?
And come election time they'll all vote tory. Its beyond mental.

tech support please :)
:lol:
Your critical thinking skills are absolutely fucked pal
There are a lot of unnecessary words in that mate. :lol:
Massive protests for black cab drivers the other day didn't get much media attention.

The whole obey our Covid rules or be fined but large gatherings to protest is fine. Is a very strange situation. Or maybe a testament to the power of protest don't know but mixed messages for sure
The main power of protests is the massive amount of people present. I'm sure the bizzies would love nowt more than to steam in, riot geared reet up and tossing gas at them but without that support they're nothing more than crowd management.
So on one hand you're happy to criticise the government on their handling of this debacle, yet the head poncho who is providing them with the advice and consigned us to where we are now, is who you want to listen to?.
Head poncho? :lol: :lol: Hahahahaha, f***ing Hell, that's a topper.

Last edited:
Spoken like a true patriot!

Its mad though isnt it? I just dont get it.

It's the winning at all costs mentality that has manifested since Brexit. There's no room for compromise or reflection and even considering that there are alternate paths to take. As long as their team wins it doesn't matter if the aftermath is actually positive or not. The result is the single event and that's all that counts. The fuck everyone else viewpoint.

It's the winning at all costs mentality that has manifested since Brexit. There's no room for compromise or reflection and even considering that there are alternate paths to take. As long as their team wins it doesn't matter if the aftermath is actually positive or not. The result is the single event and that's all that counts. The fuck everyone else viewpoint.
Totally agree mate. People are totally entrenched in the support of political parties now that they can literally do anything and that support remains.

I do struggle with the working class support of the tories mind. :lol: Most tories genuinely look at the working class as beneath them.

Totally agree mate. People are totally entrenched in the support of political parties now that they can literally do anything and that support remains.

I do struggle with the working class support of the tories mind. :lol: Most tories genuinely look at the working class as beneath them.

'Now'? People have been so wrapped up in labour that regardless of what happens, who's in charge or how their lives are going, labour get the vote. At least people are switching now. Probably the first time in my lifetime I have seen it.

1.5 million deaths a year from TB. Why don't we lockdown over this?

Is a post I've seen on Facebook by a friend who is anti mask and an anti vaxxer.

1.5 million deaths a year from TB. Why don't we lockdown over this?

Is a post I've seen on Facebook by a friend who is anti mask and an anti vaxxer.

It's mental how they put 2 and 2 together and make 5

If the working class are constantly told that foreigners are the cause of all their ills, then the Tory party be the party of Brexit it makes perfect sense to me.

I don't go for the 'most tories' thing as to win an election there must be masses of the working class who have always voted for them.
'Now'? People have been so wrapped up in labour that regardless of what happens, who's in charge or how their lives are going, labour get the vote. At least people are switching now. Probably the first time in my lifetime I have seen it.

The conservatives have been in power for a decade though. The recent general election switch came because of Brexit.
Same. Can't really have any negative effects, so at worst its a minor inconvenience that I wouldn't lose sleep about, and at best a health benefit.

Freedom. Fighting the oppression from this fascist state William Wallace style.

Last edited:

If the working class are constantly told that foreigners are the cause of all their ills, then the Tory party be the party of Brexit it makes perfect sense to me.

I don't go for the 'most tories' thing as to win an election there must be masses of the working class who have always voted for them.

The conservatives have been in power for a decade though. The recent general election switch came because of Brexit.

He was stumped when I said the reason TB wasn't a big deal in the UK was because of vaccinations. Silly Billy.

They have undeniably attracted a huge portion of the working class vote on the back of them being the party that will do most to stop so many johnny foreigners coming into the country.

But the core tory membership is not working class. Couldn't be further removed from them.
Its a fair point. Just doesn't feel they are switching for good reasons imo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back