Anti mask demonstrations - Trafalgar Square

I worry for what will happen especially as the infection rate is skyrocketing.

Covid has found a way to beat us, and that is to use impatient stupid people to spread it.
Seeing more and more anti mask posts on social media

Last edited:

I worry for what will happen especially as the infection rate is skyrocketing.

Covid has found a way to beat us, and that is to use impatient stupid people to spread it.
Seeing more and more anti mask posts on social media

You do understand how the test works and how massively over the top it is in 'positive casing' ?

No obviously you can tell me though, with your expert knowledge of viruses and how they spread.

Fuckwit

It uses intense magnification and is picking up residual genetic material and classing that as a positive. A massive amount of those testing positive will not be contagious & many won't even have the virus. A good way to describe it is looking for an escaped convict in an empty room, finding one of his hairs and saying he's definitely in here some where. Ultra cautious does not even begin to do it justice.

It uses intense magnification and is picking up residual genetic material and classing that as a positive. A massive amount of those testing positive will not be contagious & many won't even have the virus. A good way to describe it is looking for an escaped convict in an empty room, finding one of his hairs and saying he's definitely in here some where. Ultra cautious does not even begin to do it justice.
Where have you gleaned this nugget of misinformation from mate?

Chris Whitty 😂, that beacon of truth and reliability. See also Neil Ferguson. It's both funny and pathetic in equal measures that you keep putting your trust and faith with these clowns.
The most qualified mind in his field in the country or listen to some random on the internet

The most qualified mind in his field in the country or listen to some random on the internet
So on one hand you're happy to criticise the government on their handling of this debacle, yet the head poncho who is providing them with the advice and consigned us to where we are now, is who you want to listen to?.

That's not a good way to describe it at all. In fact, it's pretty stupid. You repeatedly post utter bollocks about testing and clearly don't have a clue despite claiming things are "common knowledge"

That's not a good way to describe it at all. In fact, it's pretty stupid. You repeatedly post utter bollocks about testing and clearly don't have a clue despite claiming things are "common knowledge"

How would you go about explaining it then ?

So on one hand you're happy to criticise the government on their handling of this debacle, yet the head poncho who is providing them with the advice and consigned us to where we are now, is who you want to listen to?.
Yeah that’s right mate. The bloke who’s spent his whole life studying viruses and how they spread and how to stop them.

Just because I think the govt has been a bit heavy handed/slow to act doesn’t mean this fellow doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

Yeah that’s right mate. The bloke who’s spent his whole life studying viruses and how they spread and how to stop them.

Just because I think the govt has been a bit heavy handed/slow to act doesn’t mean this fellow doesn’t know what he’s talking about.
Hoisted with his own petard.

It's a very small percentage and there are also false negatives, so probably weigh each other out.

ill wait to protest next year when we are getting taxed out of our arseholes for this mess
You're self employed aren't you? As if you pay the proper amount of tax.
Conspiracy Theorghy #9981890471804721394 masks are not going away whilst factories in china are mass producing them and slipping WHO back handers to keep them telling us how great they are

what sort of scruffy tramp rides a bus
Most of the people at this protests will be absolute tramps like.

Last edited:
I heard a bit of a lass on about vaccines.. such a laid do bollocks..

Funny how people who are anti vax are pretty much conspiracy on every thing..

I know mental health issues in the country are bad but it's only now you realise how bad

I heard a bit of a lass on about vaccines.. such a laid do bollocks..

Funny how people who are anti vax are pretty much conspiracy on every thing..

I know mental health issues in the country are bad but it's only now you realise how bad

I've got friends who I thought were genuinely intelligent people. The past 6/7months has shown them to be absolute crack pots. EVERYTHING is 1 whole conspiracy to them and if you don't agree with them you're either a sheep or not 'woke'

Back