Another dead Friday night in Sunlun....wtf

• Thread starter Deleted member 6830
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Its no doubt that towns nightlife is canny wank and a lot of it is the company you keep, but for someone my age (21), town is actually really packed on a saturday night, and the fridays are renowned for being a bit more chill and having less people out

Sunderland council dont help matters with their shit parking policies. If going for a meal out and taking the car I wouldnt consider Sunderland over the free parking in Newcastle.

Are you an early bird menu cheap skate? Parking is free after 6 and after 3 on thursday

Last time I went it was a Friday night table booked for 8 and I had to pay to park in old Vaux site.
The free parking is only at meters or car parks out of the way. Or shit ones like the civic centre where you feel like youre going to get raped.

The Bridges one is canny mind, worth 50p an hour in evenings.

Fridays have always been quieter and more laid back nights out than Saturdays in Sunderland since I've been going out. Most Saturdays it's bouncing though and I find it difficult to not have a good night if you're out with mates. But as someone else said it's not just Sunderland because even Newcastle has seemed quieter the last couple of times I've been out there (the last bank holiday Sunday being the last time), in fact the Mile Castle and just outside of it aside, it was dead around the central station area and up Westgate Road. Even Union Rooms was quiet only the main bar downstairs on the left was semi busy whereas previous times before that every room including upstairs would be packed.

I only go in the Sunderland clubs pubs as a worker to provide quality live music, so its always busy around me unfortunately I've got no gigs in the next 2 months in Sunderland but when I do I'll let you know .

Fridays have always been quieter and more laid back nights out than Saturdays in Sunderland since I've been going out. Most Saturdays it's bouncing though and I find it difficult to not have a good night if you're out with mates. But as someone else said it's not just Sunderland because even Newcastle has seemed quieter the last couple of times I've been out there (the last bank holiday Sunday being the last time), in fact the Mile Castle and just outside of it aside, it was dead around the central station area and up Westgate Road. Even Union Rooms was quiet only the main bar downstairs on the left was semi busy whereas previous times before that every room including upstairs would be packed.

Unison rooms isn't a weatherspoons anymore. So it's not as busy as it was.

I only go in the Sunderland clubs pubs as a worker to provide quality live music, so its always busy around me unfortunately I've got no gigs in the next 2 months in Sunderland but when I do I'll let you know .
Please don't

All the kids are into the gym and fitness they all live on chicken breast and asparagus tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back