3 people shot in London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is the OP a WUM or something? Calling London filthy, I can't agree. When I see the tragic amounts of litter swirling around in Sunderland city centre, I fail to see his point. I'm not downbeat about at all Sunderland, but I'd hope it was more like London to be completely honest.

The OP and his alter egos. First we had the duckcunts now it seems the sheels fannies are the latest one man conversation

Is Southwick really as down trodden as some of the ghettos about down Land an? Itd be a bit silly if you're suggesting it's just blacks who use guns. You only have to look at places like Mosside and Toxteth to see that's not the case.

Influences I guess and being surrounded by peers who also speak that way. Same way young whiteys from places like Nottingham often call the police "the feds".

Like Jake Bugg

Where do you work when you're down? Swear I'm living in another London to the one talked about on here.

Various different hospitals and schools.
There just feels absolutely no warmth to the place. I'm sure it feels different if you's actually set up home down there.

Kingsbury?

They’re just starting to make up tube stations now, fake news.
Been down here 35yrs and I’d nivver heard of it until today.

Is this violence due to the drugs trade though? It seems to me that gang culture isn't about commodities and making money any more and all about someone disrepecting you bruv etc. At least they used to make a decent living out of it. These all seem to be living with their mams in high rise estates.
Money laundering regs make house purchasing a lot more difficult nowadays.

Last edited:
When I go down it's for a show so it'll be Leicester Square..Shaftesbury Avenue..Covent Garden..and the other touristy stuff..St Pauls..The Tower..Westminster..up to Camden..been down 7 or 8 times the last 2 and a bit years..was down when the Borough Market attack happened..i think London is class..booked up for blackberry week to see Hamilton..can't wait.

When I go down it's for a show so it'll be Leicester Square..Shaftesbury Avenue..Covent Garden..and the other touristy stuff..St Pauls..The Tower..Westminster..up to Camden..been down 7 or 8 times the last 2 and a bit years..was down when the Borough Market attack happened..i think London is class..booked up for blackberry week to see Hamilton..can't wait.
When will you risk your life with a trip to shields though?

People like him probably finish work and rush back to their hotels and don’t leave again til the morning. Place is a shithole though
Enough of shields, what about London?

To be fair, I agree, I don't really notice the incessant postings of the Shield's massive,(whoever they are)

This one was interesting as I didn't realise Kingsbury was now a place where gunning down people outside tube stations would happen.

I must have had a false impression of what Kingsbury was like.

Lived there for 5 years, never had a bit of bother. Mind that was twenty years or more ago. The housing stock iirc was mainly small family suburban, Betjemans metro-land, dull, boring in the main, zone 4 so I struggle to imagine that it has become that edgy tbf.
But one dodgy deal, someone getting on the wrong end of a psychopath and who knows what gets unleashed?
Must admit I am a bit shocked at the news, I didn't think I'd ever be reading this tbh.

I'm off there again early next year to do the touristy stuff with my missus and the kids. The only thing that frightens me is the prices :(:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back