3 people shot in London

Im not one of these fannies terrified down there but last few weeks ive stupidly done massive treks back to digs on a night out (talking 2 hours!:lol:).

London lot, would you say this is a fairly safe thing to do in inner zones, with most gang carry on going on outskirts ie tottenham/croyden etc?

Im not one of these fannies terrified down there but last few weeks ive stupidly done massive treks back to digs on a night out (talking 2 hours!:lol:).

London lot, would you say this is a fairly safe thing to do in inner zones, with most gang carry on going on outskirts ie tottenham/croyden etc?
It’s a city of 9m people. The vast majority of areas are absolutely safe. I’d say it’s area specific rather than distance from the centre

It’s also very much gang related

The place is hideous

Nothing will be done about it though, swept under the rug by the mayor again but he will work about a pig dressed as trump

f***ing Mays Britain

Its a canny size you know marra.

Imagine sunderland, newcastle n boro bolted together and then some.
Your going to naturally have some wrong uns in that area.

It’s a city of 9m people. The vast majority of areas are absolutely safe. I’d say it’s area specific rather than distance from the centre

It’s also very much gang related

Bermondsey dodgy?
A lot of areas your walking through somewhere lovely one minute then a place has a gheto feel a mile down the road.

Another heartbreaking event in Mr khans london. Is it a shock? No. Is it expected ? Yes. London is just the production city of pure terror, murder, rape and heartbreak. People on here think there’s nothing wrong with the place, when everything is wrong with it. My friend Keith who is down there for a few days with the missus is scared to leave his hotel room, he can’t stop spewing up and has locked himself in the bathroom.

So so scary.

Its a canny size you know marra.

Imagine sunderland, newcastle n boro bolted together and then some.
Your going to naturally have some wrong uns in that area.

Bermondsey dodgy?
A lot of areas your walking through somewhere lovely one minute then a place has a gheto feel a mile down the road.
Has it’s shit parts but I’ve never felt unsafe there

Back