3 people shot in London

Another heartbreaking event in Mr khans london. Is it a shock? No. Is it expected ? Yes. London is just the production city of pure terror, murder, rape and heartbreak. People on here think there’s nothing wrong with the place, when everything is wrong with it. My friend Keith who is down there for a few days with the missus is scared to leave his hotel room, he can’t stop spewing up and has locked himself in the bathroom.

So so scary.

Ffs Awful story.

To be fair, I agree, I don't really notice the incessant postings of the Shield's massive FANNIES,(whoever they are)

This one was interesting as I didn't realise Kingsbury was now a place where gunning down people outside tube stations would happen.

I must have had a false impression of what Kingsbury was like.
Kingsbury is a vast desert of interwar semis. The population has changed over the last two decades to become overwhelmingly Indian, with a sprinkle of Pakistanis and Bangla Deshis. Plenty of big customised German wheels there, perhaps due to an excess of spoiled 'little princes', and maybe a few drug dealers too. A would bet the kids with the flesh wounds are from this community, as a result of some stupid argument. Almost all 'victims' come into this category, with the occasional unfortunate bystander.
@kossoff ...Would imagine brown Asians aren't the majority down there. They are in Kingsbury, Mate!
BTW @Father Jack Hackett You're better off up the hill in pub-crawl heaven Highgate than at The Woodman which is a dump, always has been and always will be.

Kingsbury is a vast desert of interwar semis. The population has changed over the last two decades to become overwhelmingly Indian, with a sprinkle of Pakistanis and Bangla Deshis. Plenty of big customised German wheels there, perhaps due to an excess of spoiled 'little princes', and maybe a few drug dealers too. A would bet the kids with the flesh wounds are from this community, as a result of some stupid argument. Almost all 'victims' come into this category, with the occasional unfortunate bystander.
@kossoff ...Would imagine brown Asians aren't the majority down there. They are in Kingsbury, Mate!
BTW @Father Jack Hackett You're better off up the hill in pub-crawl heaven Highgate than at The Woodman which is a dump, always has been and always will be.
I don't think I ever went there but assumed it was nondescript suburbs.
Not very good shooters as well it would seem.

Why does it seem that the majority of these ‘gangstas’ :rolleyes: are black?

Combination of certain low class areas having a predominantly black population, and people from certain countries with more ruthless mentalities also happening to be black.

Combination of certain low class areas having a predominantly black population, and people from certain countries with more ruthless mentalities also happening to be black.
Surely there are a lot of lower class areas full of predominantly white people who don’t have quite the same issues though?

Also your point on people coming from certain countries would indicate that multi culturalism has played a part. Would you say that’s a fair assessment?

Racism probably. Unless it's merely a coincidence that where the majority are black have highest rates of poverty and unemployment.
So unemployment causes people to act like ‘gangstas’?

Back