3 people shot in London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surely there are a lot of lower class areas full of predominantly white people who don’t have quite the same issues though?

Also your point on people coming from certain countries would indicate that multi culturalism has played a part. Would you say that’s a fair assessment?

In London I can only talk about the areas I'm familiar with that have these issues, and class seems to be one of the biggest factors.

Absolutely. A lot of my friends from various cultures agree too.

Depends how you define gangsta I guess. But crime is always prevalent amongst poor communities, and knife and gun crime often tends to be a part of life in poverty stricken areas.
I wouldn’t have particularly associated gun and knife crime with places like southwick mind and that’s a pretty rough downtrodden area. Plenty shitbags mind.

Also what causes these black lads to talk in such a ridiculous manner? They’ll have been brought and bought up in this country yet talk like a shit Ali G. Really weird.

if you read the sun, you can be gangsta playing for man city...

edit: not scoring at the world cup makes you even more gangsta
I’d say getting shit tattoos of guns on your leg may lead people to draw that conclusion mind.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t have particularly associated gun and knife crime with places like southwick mind and that’s a pretty rough downtrodden area. Plenty shitbags mind.

Also what causes these black lads to talk in such a ridiculous manner? They’ll have been brought and bought up in this country yet talk like a shit Ali G. Really weird.

Is Southwick really as down trodden as some of the ghettos about down Land an? Itd be a bit silly if you're suggesting it's just blacks who use guns. You only have to look at places like Mosside and Toxteth to see that's not the case.

Influences I guess and being surrounded by peers who also speak that way. Same way young whiteys from places like Nottingham often call the police "the feds".

Its a canny size you know marra.

Imagine sunderland, newcastle n boro bolted together and then some.
Your going to naturally have some wrong uns in that area.

Bermondsey dodgy?
A lot of areas your walking through somewhere lovely one minute then a place has a gheto feel a mile down the road.
I can't open the Chronic, or Echo pages online without seeing at least one murder, and a few robberies.
What on earth do people expect with a population the size of London. A few years ago it was gang related Manchester, and Liverpool with the drive by shootings, but now that it's happening in London it's suddenly all the fault of a Muslim Labour Mayor.

Is Southwick really as down trodden as some of the ghettos about down Land an? Itd be a bit silly if you're suggesting it's just blacks who use guns. You only have to look at places like Mosside and Toxteth to see that's not the case.

Influences I guess. Same way young whiteys from places like Nottingham often call the police "the feds".
They stab each other sometimes anarl.

Influences I guess and being surrounded by peers who also speak that way. Same way young whiteys from places like Nottingham often call the police "the feds".
Toxteth riots in 1981 were part of the riots in black areas round the country. Moss side is very ethnically diverse.

Often 'top men' from certain areas move out when they've got some money, which makes things spread to different areas.

Edit: misread it. Didn't realise you put Southwick ffs :lol:

Toxteth riots in 1981 were part of the riots in black areas round the country. Moss side is very ethnically diverse.

And several whites in both areas have been jailed for shooting people. Remember the programme on BBC about gangs in Liverpool, who were predominantly white. Surprised they didn't try to blame a black lad for killing the little lad in Liverpool.

Ridley street is pretty grim mind and I’d certainly class it as poverty stricken.

I don’t think it’s just blacks but gun and knife crime seem to involve an awful lot of them.

As I alluded earlier in thread our capital is now a crime ridden mess and that is in no small part to multi culturalism.

Invite the 3rd world then people shouldn’t be too surprised really.

Often 'top men' from certain areas move out when they've got some money, which makes things spread to different areas.

Edit: misread it. Didn't realise you put Southwick ffs :lol:
I’d say Southwick would fall under the banner of down trodden and poverty stricken.

And several whites in both areas have been jailed for shooting people. Remember the programme on BBC about gangs in Liverpool, who were predominantly white. Surprised they didn't try to blame a black lad for killing the little lad in Liverpool.
Just thought it was funny that the two places you mentioned were hardly exclusively white.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back