10 teenagers found guilty of murder in Houghton case

I think this will become one of those police documentaries -24 hours in police custody etc. it'll be a very interesting watch.
They are superb to watch but seem to lose the fact that someone has usually died. When it happens close to home it really makes a difference. I was once in a pub many years ago (just got back from West Brom away). Was a fight between friends, one of the lads left, got a knife from a food shop opposite, came back and stabbed him. He died shortly after. (Not my mates but knew them well)

Last edited:

Wonder how many of the supporters of these little bastards have ever sat there and said things like 'the justice system is a joke in this country ' when the sun runs some storey about a nonce only getting 8 years or an Asian getting a lenient sentence for something
Interesting thought. Compare and contrast to some of the commetns about the 19 years for a drug dealer killing a rival.

The school shouldn’t have left out those who worked hard. That’s just a rubbish behaviour policy. They should have been rewarded.

But incentivising good behaviour is a good way of reducing bad behaviour. A lot of those kids turn out to be success stories later in life having not necessarily been given a good start in life. It’s a canny subject to discuss but probably not the thread for it.
The lot of them are still little cünts, doing fiddle work to pay for their sessions in the local piss hole.

Back