10 teenagers found guilty of murder in Houghton case

A great result to be honest, honestly thought most of them would have got off with some shite sentencing, but to do all 10 with murder is a tremendous result for the police & all involved, sends out a clear message!
The prosecution team played a blinder.
Yes she was.

We were playing a gig in the Britannia as it happened right outside. She came running in covered in blood. A couple of the lasses had attacked her when she tried to defend Jack.

I'm surprised they weren't charged actually. Attacking someone trying to save a victim could easily see you attached to the joint enterprise.

Last edited:

"This is not justice": Parents of Jack Woodley's killers claim sons are innocent

A joint statement from the killers’ parents. Given that it’s above primary school level vocabulary I’m guessing they didn’t write it themselves.

“None of our children intended that Jack die”. I suppose by ganging up 10 on 1, strapping on knuckle dusters and shouting for others to get the knife out they were just intending on giving him a Chinese burn…

"This is not justice": Parents of Jack Woodley's killers claim sons are innocent

A joint statement from the killers’ parents. Given that it’s above primary school level vocabulary I’m guessing they didn’t write it themselves.

None of our children intended that Jack die”. I suppose by ganging up 10 on 1, strapping on knuckle dusters and shouting for others to get the knife out they were just intending on giving him a Chinese burn…

The mental element of murder does not require intent to kill. If they think that defence is going to get them off then they're mistaken. 😂

Last edited:
Thus might have been covered so apologies if SEB but it’s important to reiterate that Jack was not known to the group before the attack nor could any of the ten explain why they attacked him. That level of sociopathic, amoral behaviour and the level of violence is sick. Jack was in the wrong place at the wrong time and had it not been Jack it would likely have been another unfortunate innocent kid.

The group knew there was one of their mates coming out with a knife and it was obvious they had planned for violence, others had knuckle dusters.

I’m not saying that when teens do bad things it’s 100% the parents fault but in this case given their lack of empathy and shame given their offsprings premeditated violent intentions I’d prefer to make an exception in this case. If this was my kids I’d be looking at what I did wrong rather than try and exonerate the fked up twats

That's if you speak appeal a sentence. They are appealing their convictions.
Fair enough.
We had that in Easington comp, the little cünts that were wicked all the time would be rewarded with rave records or vouchers if they weren’t as bad for a week. The kids that really knuckled down and were angels, it was expected of them and they were never rewarded with fuck all. Used to piss me off summit rotten.
Aye, it's mental, isn't it?
It borders on lunacy to reward nasty behaviour.

Last edited:
Can they get longer sentences as a result of an appeal?
Hopefully
Proper social media justice warrior. Doesn't know wtf she's talking about but continues to spout it anyway, while a certain section laps it up.

Nothing wrong with the convictions. I suppose some of them will be saying they were just in the wrong place at the wrong time, or "only" chased him, or "only" hit him. They were all part of what happened to the poor kid and maybe if they knew they could be sent to prison for something much more serious than their individual action warrants they'd have not been involved at all.
Not one of the little rats stepped in to stop the attack, they should all rot in jail for life.

Last edited:

“None of our children intended that Jack die”. I suppose by ganging up 10 on 1, strapping on knuckle dusters and shouting for others to get the knife out they were just intending on giving him a Chinese burn…
Not a hint of regret for their kids actions. Fuck them.

"only one person got themselves involved with serious violence against Jack."

They truly believe this. Scum.

Back