10 teenagers found guilty of murder in Houghton case

I don’t support the death penalty but cases like this test my resolve on that.

I know people say kids were always bad, but there’s something about modern society that is warping the minds of our young people today.

Barely a day goes by without teenagers stabbing each other, or other people, even just random strangers.

A shocking case. 30 teenagers, not a gang but a crowd, chased him and his friends down for a fight.

What the fuck is going on when there are crowds of teenagers roaming the street looking to violently assault strangers?

Was it not only last year a man was randomly stabbed to death by a group of teenagers in the middle of Newcastle?

The chair is too good for them. Put the lot of them behind bars. Forever.

The description of the attack is horrific.

Absolute cunts. What drives a group of kids to go out looking for violence whilst carrying a knife and egging people on to use it man?

Should revoke Section 49 and name the wankers in serious crimes like this.

I despair.

I know people say kids were always bad, but there’s something about modern society that is warping the minds of our young people today.

Barely a day goes by without teenagers stabbing each other, or other people, even just random strangers.

A shocking case. 30 teenagers, not a gang but a crowd, chased him and his friends down for a fight.

What the fuck is going on when there are crowds of teenagers roaming the street looking to violently assault strangers?

Was it not only last year a man was randomly stabbed to death by a group of teenagers in the middle of Newcastle?

Can’t disagree with any of that mate, frightening what goes on these days.

With you all the way Frijj, problem is how much these people cost the taxpayer.
During the recent French elections one of the candidates put forward that the offender or their family should pay their keep, if you need to stay in hospital in France there is a daily fixed charge to cover your stay, why not in prison?
Whilst I like your sentiment , you can’t get these ***** to pay for their paltry fines they get at court , good luck in trying to get 50k a year off them .

Prepare to be disappointed. For instance, the lad who used a knife on him was only 15. The starting point for using a knife under 18 is only 12 years. The 18 year olds who didn't use a knife will probably end up doing more time than him.

Last edited:

Back