Tories tearing each other apart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from Hoey there isn't a peep out of them. Nobody even gives a shit about what the remainers think. Corbyn put the Labour party ahead of what he thinks is best for Britain. Fuck him.

Embarrassed for you tbh. You would slag him off if he got involved in the campaign too....What on earth could he say that adds more to the debate than

Cameron "if we leave it will cause world war 3"

and

Boris "if we stay then Germany has achieved Nazi's aims"

You think Corbyn should get involved in this pathetic campaign? :eek::oops::lol::lol:

And yet when Labour argue people say it shows they are unelectable ffs :lol::lol:

There is a reason Labour are saying nothing, they have stated their position and they are now standing back and watching the Tories tear chunks out of each other. Do you genuinely think there is anything for Labour to gain by getting involved in this f***ing shambles of a referendum. Whatever the result the tories have embarrassed themselves beyond belief the way they have carried on. Labour have plaid a blinder by not getting involved in his farce.

I agree mate. At present we have a PM who is almost certain to be forced to announce his leave date after the EU vote for creating this farce; we have the Tory number two leading a struggling (and probably a failed) out campaign and upsetting his own party; which only leaves Osbourne who is already deeply unpopular with the electorate.

The Tories are in serious trouble

Embarrassed for you tbh. You would slag him off if he got involved in the campaign too....What on earth could he say that adds more to the debate than

Cameron "if we leave it will cause world war 3"

and

Boris "if we stay then Germany has achieved Nazi's aims"

You think Corbyn should get involved in this pathetic campaign? :eek::oops::lol::lol:

He could have been honest and put his views across like he has done in the past on the eu. Corbyn can speak well and is a clever man. It is good that he can rise above the childish insults (take note). He's not a leader though as shown by this.

What sort of lunatic would play party political games over something as important as EU membership?

The bloke simply doesn't believe in the cause he has signed tye party up to. It's crystal clear in his half-arsed piece on the back of the Labour In leaflet.

Its not party political games, its a bit like seeing a massive fight between a load of drunken nobs in the street. You can either wade in or walk away.

Like I said, if he did contribute you would slag him off for that too while completely ignoring the disgusting bull shit peddled by both Cameron and Johnson.

How you can look at this referendum and the performance of those involved and still manage to think Corbyn is the guilty party shows what a f***ing moron you are tbh.

There is not a political commentator out there who does not think that the Tories are simply bringing shame on themselves during this campaign.

I agree mate. At present we have a PM who is almost certain to be forced to announce his leave date after the EU vote for creating this farce; we have the Tory number two leading a struggling (and probably a failed) out campaign and upsetting his own party; which only leaves Osbourne who is already deeply unpopular with the electorate.

Nah, they're playing the situation. Once it is over they'll pull together again. It's politics.

Like somebody said on the debate tonight, if the PM is so convinced that leaving the EU is such a disaster for the country then why on earth did he call the referendum? Did he not trust himself to lead us in the right direction? Reality is he only offered this cause he was scared of UKIP, how f***ing embarrassing that the PM was scared of a party that got zero MPs?

Nah, they're playing the situation. Once it is over they'll pull together again. It's politics.

You think? The PMs best mate Gove has called him a joke ffs....History shows that Europe is the tories achilles heel and they will gladly stab each other in the back to get what they want. It was the end of them in the 90s and will prove so once again, they never learn.

Its not party political games, its a bit like seeing a massive fight between a load of drunken nobs in the street. You can either wade in or walk away.

Like I said, if he did contribute you would slag him off for that too while completely ignoring the disgusting bull shit peddled by both Cameron and Johnson.

How you can look at this referendum and the performance of those involved and still manage to think Corbyn is the guilty party shows what a f***ing moron you are tbh.

There is not a political commentator out there who does not think that the Tories are simply bringing shame on themselves during this campaign.

Let's be honest here mate, the only reason we have this referendum is because the PM could not keep his own party in check. He was scared of UKIP and ultimately bowed to pressure from the right of his party.

Now, not only has that decision created a huge rift in the Tory Party; but it will almost certainly end his leadership earlier than he would have hoped. We will vote to remain, but for the farce he has created, the Tories will want him out very quickly.

You think? The PMs best mate Gove has called him a joke ffs....History shows that Europe is the tories achilles heel and they will gladly stab each other in the back to get what they want. It was the end of them in the 90s and will prove so once again, they never learn.

They'll fall back in line. They hate labour more than each other. Yonks until the next election as well.

Like somebody said on the debate tonight, if the PM is so convinced that leaving the EU is such a disaster for the country then why on earth did he call the referendum? Did he not trust himself to lead us in the right direction? Reality is he only offered this cause he was scared of UKIP, how f***ing embarrassing that the PM was scared of a party that got zero MPs?

Like the labour party did from the 80's??

Last edited:
Let's be honest here mate, the only reason we have this referendum is because the PM could not keep his own party in check. He was scared of UKIP and ultimately bowed to pressure from the right of his party.

Now, not only has that decision created a huge rift in the Tory Party; but it will almost certainly end his leadership earlier than he would have hoped. We will vote to remain, but for the farce he has created, the Tories will want him out very quickly.

We are having it because many, many people want it.

Yes, let's applaud the old twat keeping a 'dignified silence' or however you want to spin it, while Britain comes perilously close to leaving the EU.

A strong leader would have no difficulty making the case while pouring scorn on the Tories.

Have you read the Labour In leaflet? Three pages of good, strong pro-EU message, then a half-arsed effort from Wurzel on the back that totally undermines the whole thing: "I don't really agree with the EU but vote for it anyway". C£nt!

Fame at last :lol:

And yet when Labour argue people say it shows they are unelectable ffs :lol::lol:

There is a reason Labour are saying nothing, they have stated their position and they are now standing back and watching the Tories tear chunks out of each other. Do you genuinely think there is anything for Labour to gain by getting involved in this f***ing shambles of a referendum. Whatever the result the tories have embarrassed themselves beyond belief the way they have carried on. Labour have plaid a blinder by not getting involved in his farce.
That's why they not only won't win, but shouldn't win. If a party thinks say nought and let them tear themselves apart instead of getting involved in the biggest decision for 50 years they should just dissolve and do another job.

Unbelievable you think it's a good strategy to hide from the big decisions on the direction of the country, shame on you fella!

Last edited:

And as bad as they might be, they are all more popular with the general public (Labour Party £3 members aside) than Jeremy Corbyn, John McCdonnell and Dianne Abbott.

Unless Corbyn changes tack and starts relating to the whole of the Labour movement then I truly believe that he won't have the backing to win the next GE. The time is now for Labour to capitalise on the Tory disarray and they just aren't doing it. I blame Corbyn totally for this!
What do you think he should do to relate to the whole labour movement?

Fame at last :lol:

That's why they not only won't win, but shouldn't win. If a party thinks say nought and let them tear themselves apart instead of getting involved in the biggest decision for 50 years they should just dissolve and do another job.

Unbelievable you think it's a good strategy to hide from the big decisions on the direction of the country, shame on you fella!

Again, there is nothing to positive will come from contributing to this. They are certainly not hiding, they are campaigning strongly but simply not making pathetic claims like leaving will cause another world war and staying will achieve what Hitler failed to do.

This is an email I received from Alan Johnston via Labour party circular tonight.

"Dear Bagpuss

Im currently spending all my time travelling around the country, letting people know why it's so important they vote to remain in Europe on 23 June. But I know I'm just one part of this massive Labour campaign.

Sunderland Central is a key area in this referendum, so you're uniquely placed to help us win.

There are a large number of Labour supporters in Sunderland Central who are still undecided about how they'll vote. They want to hear the facts from local Labour members and supporters — voices they can trust. It is vital we get out and explain why Labour is In for Britain in Sunderland Central.

We need you to join other Labour volunteers in your area, and have conversations on the doorstep that let people know why they should vote to Remain on 23 June.

What: Labour IN for Britain campaigning - Sunderland Central

When: Saturday 28 May, 10.30am

Where: corner of Tunstall Terrace West and Ashwood Street, Sunderland, SR2 7AE

I'll see you there!

I'll sign up to help on 23 June

In this referendum, we'll make such a big decision about Britain's future. Britain is better off in Europe. It brings us jobs, growth and investment, protects British workers and consumers and helps keep us safe. Leaving would put that at risk and diminish Britain's influence in the world.

Thank you for being part of Labour In for Britain with me. It's only together we can win this referendum.

Alan Johnson
Chair of Labour In for Britain

Labour are campaigning hard but simply not embarrassing themselves in the way the tories on both sides are. This is 100% the right strategy imho, there are few voters, even tory voters who do not think that their public in/out campaign is anything but pathetic scaremongering.

Although they ran the most successful govt in generations in the 90s and 2000s. The tories would die for the success Labour had with the economy and the is country
Oh so we like just left of centre labour when it suits the argument?

It would be nice to know what the leader of the opposition thinks about brexit to be fair. Dignified silence is coming across as don't have a f***ing clue as it's happening outside my Islington enclave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back