Tories tearing each other apart

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Labour Party should be ripping the Tories apart over their disarray on the EU Referendum. The fact that they are not is solely down to Corbyns pathetic leadership.

I truly believe that he is happy to lead his party in opposition rather than in government. The man is just not up to it and the vast majority of the Labour movement know this. Get rid of him and the party may stand a chance of winning the next GE.

The Labour Party should be ripping the Tories apart over their disarray on the EU Referendum. The fact that they are not is solely down to Corbyns pathetic leadership.

I truly believe that he is happy to lead his party in opposition rather than in government. The man is just not up to it and the vast majority of the Labour movement know this. Get rid of him and the party may stand a chance of winning the next GE.
Get rid of him for who ?

Last edited:
I would like to say Andy Burnham but he's jumping ship to disassociate himself from JC.

Next best would be Benn imo.
Must admit I couldn't see benn being a good leader and again too devisive a figure for the two spectrums of the party

Cameron has already said he won't be standing for a third term.

They could get rid of him earlier by forcing a leadership election.

Why on earth would they vote no confidence in their own party and risk losing their seats in a general election election (whether by vote or deselection by the party)?

The only circumstance I could see this happening is if the rebels left to join UKIP or create their own party which is highly unlikely.
The Tories would very likely increase their majority in a GE this year. We could see the bizarre circumstances of significant numbers of Tories voting for a dissolution of parliament and a significant number of lab our MPs voting against!

The Tories would very likely increase their majority in a GE this year. We could see the bizarre circumstances of significant numbers of Tories voting for a dissolution of parliament and a significant number of lab our MPs voting against!

Unlikely if as you believe that Corbyn is a dead duck...Labour would vote for a dissolution just to get rid of him surely?

Honestly, there's no one, labour are fucked. The one man that could unite both sides has said he doesn't want the job and that's Johnson. Old labour, new labour, ex trade union, pragmatic. Ticks all the boxes, doesn't want or need the job

I voted Tory but am genuinely looking for an alternative to this current shower of shit and Labour looked an option but only if they changed their current tack. Never going to happen though is it?

I voted Tory but am genuinely looking for an alternative to this current shower of shit and Labour looked an option but only if they changed their current tack. Never going to happen though is it?
Nope is the short answer.
Personally I'll vote for the most eu sceptic party as once remain is confirmed, europes gonna get a whole lot scarier with regards integration more closely tied, regardless of the spiel that it won't happen

Nope is the short answer.
Personally I'll vote for the most eu sceptic party as once remain is confirmed, europes gonna get a whole lot scarier with regards integration more closely tied, regardless of the spiel that it won't happen

UKIP? And I'm not taking the piss! It has crossed my mind!

UKIP? And I'm not taking the piss! It has crossed my mind!
It'll have to be, Altho I can see some sort of ukip type party rising, and drawing votes from both traditional Tory and labour voters otherwise there will be no dissenting voices in regards the eu.
And remember little things like are eu rebate will be reassessed in 2020, leave it to Tory or labour and we will be handing even more cash across to the eu

It'll have to be, Altho I can see some sort of ukip type party rising, and drawing votes from both traditional Tory and labour voters otherwise there will be no dissenting voices in regards the eu.
And remember little things like are eu rebate will be reassessed in 2020, leave it to Tory or labour and we will be handing even more cash across to the eu

Think I might join you!

as per usual it did'nt take a thread about the tories long to descend into an anti-jezza discussion

sad really

Think I might join you!
It's not the choice I'd prefer if I'm honest, but I can't see anything in the labour or Tory party that will appeal to me at the price they want for support

as per usual it did'nt take a thread about the tories long to descend into an anti-jezza discussion

sad really
Has it become an anti Corbyn thread? or has the discussion just become wider...it's not against the law for discussions to move about.

Because he's the elephant in the f***ing room, the fly in the ointment preventing us from getting shot of this rabble.

you could have the ghost of Clement Atlee running the labour party at the mo and it would'nt rid us of the tories

the problems with the labour party are'nt one man, its structural

until far left labour and new labour come to some sort of understanding it does'nt make a difference who's name is above the door

@Newcastle Fan , @janiep and @redandwhiterob like this post.

The unholy trinity of embittered blairites :lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back