The club deserve praise in my eyes over M'Vila

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes - this needs its own thread because I said so.

In the past we have wasted a lot of money, he wants to come here so why should we give his club what they want.

We have the cards this time, all those saying we should just give them £5m WHY?? That is £5m from another transfer.

Yes, we may have to wait but tough, I'd rather we have a club who are sensible. And if you think I am wrong ask yourself this . . .

Would you pay £150k to buy a house that you could get for free in 6 months??

Have faith, we have a better team spirit now than we have for many many years and we have some seriously good players too. We are short in certain spaces - that's why we may need that £5m.
What a load of shite

Yes - this needs its own thread because I said so.

In the past we have wasted a lot of money, he wants to come here so why should we give his club what they want.

We have the cards this time, all those saying we should just give them £5m WHY?? That is £5m from another transfer.

Yes, we may have to wait but tough, I'd rather we have a club who are sensible. And if you think I am wrong ask yourself this . . .

Would you pay £150k to buy a house that you could get for free in 6 months??

Have faith, we have a better team spirit now than we have for many many years and we have some seriously good players too. We are short in certain spaces - that's why we may need that £5m.
How do you know you'd get the house for free in six months? Have you thought this through ?

Ptobably keep our powder dry for a desperate swoop for an overpriced gonk on Aug 31st....and watch mvila go to either west ham, everton, Southampton, palace etc.

Let's think about this for a second -

No one other than Ellis, MOYES and maybe 1 or 2 others know what we have to spend.

£5m - we could pay this today get M'Vila but then not have the £13m to get someone such as Felliani.

We could hold out, get M'Vila for 2 million and have enough to get Felliani.

YES - this is MADE UP speculation but it is how it works. We only have so much. It's probably not as much as we'd all like so I'm all for waiting in the hope we get what MOYES wants.

Other riskier options imo. If M'Vila had been ours coming off the season he'd just had, we'd be saying he's worth £15m plus.

He's only 26 with his best years ahead of him.
Started the season very, very well. He then went AWOL - in fact I remember the threads on here when someone asked if it was ok to question his performances - quite a few did. I still remember reading how this season he would be snapped up by Arsenal!

In fairness he finished the season in canny form, but by then the whole team was lifted and playing well.

If he's truly worth anywhere near what people are saying then I'm just amazed nobody has snapped him up for £5m that's all. Unless people meant he's worth more than £5m to a team like us?

Let's think about this for a second -

No one other than Ellis, MOYES and maybe 1 or 2 others know what we have to spend.

£5m - we could pay this today get M'Vila but then not have the £13m to get someone such as Felliani.

We could hold out, get M'Vila for 2 million and have enough to get Felliani.

YES - this is MADE UP speculation but it is how it works. We only have so much. It's probably not as much as we'd all like so I'm all for waiting in the hope we get what MOYES wants.
Fellaini :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sunderland are showing a lot of faith that M'Vila only wants to play for them.

He's very highly rated on here by just about everyone so that's good enough for me but it's also a bit of a paradox that no one else is in for him especially if the common consensus on here is that he is a £20m player.

He might be a late option for some other PL club who find themselves a MF light come the start of the season.
That my thoughts exactly. How do YOU rate him, assume you've seen bits of him on to etc. What about people you know?

Started the season very, very well. He then went AWOL - in fact I remember the threads on here when someone asked if it was ok to question his performances - quite a few did. I still remember reading how this season he would be snapped up by Arsenal!

In fairness he finished the season in canny form, but by then the whole team was lifted and playing well.

If he's truly worth anywhere near what people are saying then I'm just amazed nobody has snapped him up for £5m that's all. Unless people meant he's worth more than £5m to a team like us?
Still stand by his slump in form was due to fatigue. He had no preseason and came into the team as an ever present, was bound to catch up with him at some point.

Chip in then....
Ok then, how much do you it would cost to replace him with someone of similar class? Treble it, at least.

OOOH - and then there is this!!! Everyone saying someone else could come in for him. YES THEY COULD. And it will go a bit like this.

Yann, EVERTON have agreed a fee; Yanns agent - 'Hello Ellis, EVERTON have met the asking price.' You need to pay up or he will have no choice!'
Ellis - 'ok, suppose waiting was worth a go, looks like £5m it will have to be'

If the £5m gets offered I dare say we'd match it!!

Still stand by his slump in form was due to fatigue. He had no preseason and came into the team as an ever present, was bound to catch up with him at some point.

Ok then, how much do you it would cost to replace him with someone of similar class? Treble it, at least.

Who else of his class has 6 months left on a contract and has been kidnapped by the Russian fook wits?

OOOH - and then there is this!!! Everyone saying someone else could come in for him. YES THEY COULD. And it will go a bit like this.

Yann, EVERTON have agreed a fee; Yanns agent - 'Hello Ellis, EVERTON have met the asking price.' You need to pay up or he will have no choice!'

Which could then theoretically end in a bidding war scenario whereby you would end up paying more than you didn't want to spend in the first place.

I've actually nailed this haven't i??

It is true!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

So this game on brinkmanship/player roulette, is it one we will win or is it set to end in tears? - I'm reserving judgment either way as would like to see if Wavey Davey has a back up plan and a few other irons in fires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back