The club deserve praise in my eyes over M'Vila

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes - this needs its own thread because I said so.

In the past we have wasted a lot of money, he wants to come here so why should we give his club what they want.

We have the cards this time, all those saying we should just give them £5m WHY?? That is £5m from another transfer.

Yes, we may have to wait but tough, I'd rather we have a club who are sensible. And if you think I am wrong ask yourself this . . .

Would you pay £150k to buy a house that you could get for free in 6 months??

Have faith, we have a better team spirit now than we have for many many years and we have some seriously good players too. We are short in certain spaces - that's why we may need that £5m.

It's too early to say that.

If they get him cheap then yes well done. If they miss out they'll look like right dickheads.

If we miss out it would be because he has changed his mind. Players hold all the cards now, he wants to come. If he changes his mind we move on.

He needs to be here from game 1. It would be idiotic to wait until January IMO (not saying that's what the club are doing mind). Our CM has been well below PL standard for a long time. Imagine going into the season with Kirchoff (great player but question marks over his fitness), Cattermole, Larsson, Rodwell and Gomez as our options. *shudders*

Does he? Seems strange then he is reluctant to sign a permanent deal.

He isn't reluctant though is he . . . It is pretty common knowledge he wants To come. He can't sign a permanent contract whilst under contract at another club?? We would need to agree a fee first and we can't.

Incase you havent realised our midfield is pathetic, we need him and cant afford to go 5 month without him

And you just know he wouldnt sign anyway

It's not that bad really is it??

Yes - this needs its own thread because I said so.

In the past we have wasted a lot of money, he wants to come here so why should we give his club what they want.

We have the cards this time, all those saying we should just give them £5m WHY?? That is £5m from another transfer.

Yes, we may have to wait but tough, I'd rather we have a club who are sensible. And if you think I am wrong ask yourself this . . .

Would you pay £150k to buy a house that you could get for free in 6 months??

Have faith, we have a better team spirit now than we have for many many years and we have some seriously good players too. We are short in certain spaces - that's why we may need that £5m.
If I had the money available. If the house was better than the one I had and I really needed to move. If I thought the new house would almost certainly sell in that six month period, then yes I would pay the money.

This is all assuming Mvila is happy to go back to Rubin kazan & sit for 6 months.

I'm certain other clubs will be prepared to pay ONLY £5m for him

Yes I say ONLY because in the grand scheme of world football finances at this moment it's NOWT

To safc it might be, but to others it's fuck all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back