Remy Cabella (mag thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thought, it would be bumped at the earliest opportunity like. Still stand by my comments and I feel he is a good player. Short term and quickly writing of players is extremely immature. It is the SMB though
For some reason lots of folk love saying that every mags new signing is going to be 'amazing' on the smb.
Slagging off Byrne and short as we weren't in for this shithead is the norm.

This is the type of player we should be in for, a mobile creative midfielder. But no, we get jordi Gomez..
What????

Obertan did more in the time he was on than Cabella managed all the time he was on. All step overs and nowt else.
You've changed your tune :)

Cabella £12m - shite
Cisse £10m - technically dreadful - scored about a dozen goals in 2 years
Mbwia £8m - couldn't hack english football and fucked off on loan
De Jong £6m - crocked
Anita - £6m - on the bench for team at bottom of the league
Santon - £5.5m crocked and shite
Ben Afri - £5.5m - now a sub for Hull City

Nearly every time Carr spends any serious money on anyone for the mags it's a total disaster - no idea why everyone was wanking over their summer signings, he rarely gets anyone decent in. I suppose Debuchy is an exception. He's good at using contacts to exploit loopholes in contracts to get them for next to nothing, but most of his signings are very poor.

We would kill for that from our strikers!

Mbwia what a waste of money

Looks like they have finally reached an agreement with Cabella! He really is an excellent player and will be an excellent signing for them :evil:

For the reasonably sensible ones on here, how do you think he will perform in the PL? My only hope is that Pardew kills any chance of him being a success
:lol: :lol: :lol:

wouldn't recognise him if he walked past me with a string of garlic round his neck.
Presume he's shit hot by the way the mags won the transfer window

The comparison with Oster is a canny one. Fairly skilful, too lightweight and pointless step overs where the defender seems to be thinking 'what the fuck are you doing that for?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back