Remy Cabella (mag thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tbf he injured a Chelsea player using step overs and quick feet. Looks like he has some skill but to bothered about his hair.

That Perez however looks like he could be a real player for the future not bad for 1.5mill

Still really like him. Think he will come good. Really do. Needs to start more games, like he has been recently. I appreciate your immaturity though. Wouldn't expect anything else.

Looks all fart and no shit to me tbh mate.

Really lightweight and soft as clarts.

The amount of mag apologists on this board is scary, this thread is just another fine example, just need the number one mag apologist @James to appear rimming Cabella's arsehole and we'll have the fullset.

£25m+ spent this summer alone on Cabella, Rivière and De Jong by the worlds greatest scout Graham Carr.

in Cabella nufc thought they were getting the best parts of cabaye and hba in one package.
what they got was a distillation of rodwell and Gomez.
bambi ameobi is far more effective

The amount of mag apologists on this board is scary, this thread is just another fine example, just need the number one mag apologist @James to appear rimming Cabella's arsehole and we'll have the fullset.

£25m+ spent this summer alone on Cabella, Rivière and De Jong by the worlds greatest scout Graham Carr.

Hate that term. People have opinions on players. I personally don't hold what club they go to against my original opinion. De Jong has been injured so absolutely can not comment on his ability to play in this league. Rivière has been poor and I said I don't know nothing about him. I said that Jamnatt and Perez would be very good signings. They have been by all accounts. Perez especially.

Just opinions. People like to get all fustrsted and on their high horse when it comes to newcastle though.

Hate that term. People have opinions on players. I personally don't hold what club they go to against my original opinion. De Jong has been injured so absolutely can not comment on his ability to play in this league. Rivière has been poor and I said I don't know nothing about him. I said that Jamnatt and Perez would be very good signings. They have been by all accounts. Perez especially.

Just opinions. People like to get all fustrsted and on their high horse when it comes to newcastle though.

You are good poster I reckon but I do recall when Cabella signed the absolute certainty that this guy was top notch and I mean top notch. He might improve a bit be he certainly isn't what you said on the tin.

You are good poster I reckon but I do recall when Cabella signed the absolute certainty that this guy was top notch and I mean top notch. He might improve a bit be he certainly isn't what you said on the tin.

Thanks for the compliment. He hasn't achieved as of yet. I fully agree. I think he has shown big improvement when started. Only last few weeks. Been their best player. Both defeats like. I did expect him to hit the ground running. Good as I am Sunderland through and through and it means that the mags are not doing as good.

The lad will come good.
Like Prehab said he was the best player in our previous two games.

Plus whats the alternative? Gouffran, Obertan, Sameobi?

He absolutely wasn't the best player.

I think there's far too much rating of technical ability over end product

He's basically a French Stephen Glass

Cabella is shite. A classic example of a player who does a load of step overs etc and makes gullible spectators think "wow he's a great player"; but then ends the season having actually contributed little to nothing.

He's a skilful player but seems to want an eternity on the ball and he's an absolute fanny, looks far too lightweight for this league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back