Remy Cabella (mag thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still too early to tell but looks far too lightweight and doesn't seem to have much else to his game, like a kid playing fifa doing skill when it's clearly not needed and doesn't get him anywhere. Might end up settling in and doing well but if he was that great he wouldn't have ended up at Newcastle, the way some went on you'd think they got a superstar.

Cabella £12m - shite
Cisse £10m - technically dreadful - scored about a dozen goals in 2 years
Mbwia £8m - couldn't hack english football and fucked off on loan
De Jong £6m - crocked
Anita - £6m - on the bench for team at bottom of the league
Santon - £5.5m crocked and shite
Ben Afri - £5.5m - now a sub for Hull City

Nearly every time Carr spends any serious money on anyone for the mags it's a total disaster - no idea why everyone was wanking over their summer signings, he rarely gets anyone decent in. I suppose Debuchy is an exception. He's good at using contacts to exploit loopholes in contracts to get them for next to nothing, but most of his signings are very poor.

Cabella £12m - shite
De Jong £6m - crocked

Nearly every time Carr spends any serious money on anyone for the mags it's a total disaster - no idea why everyone was wanking over their summer signings, he rarely gets anyone decent in. I suppose Debuchy is an exception. He's good at using contacts to exploit loopholes in contracts to get them for next to nothing, but most of his signings are very poor.
not like we havnt wasted as much

Errr think we all saw tonight .
SHITE.
Was he actually playing ? Seriously

Only thing missing from his game is the courage to wear that heavy number 9 shirt... Many have tried and failed!!!
Is it because it's laced in shit

Still too early to tell but looks far too lightweight and doesn't seem to have much else to his game, like a kid playing fifa doing skill when it's clearly not needed and doesn't get him anywhere. Might end up settling in and doing well but if he was that great he wouldn't have ended up at Newcastle, the way some went on you'd think they got a superstar.
Said this at the time. Their chairman was pissing himself when the mags bought him iirc.

Remember listening to talksport over the summer and they had a french sports journo on and they asked him about the lad. In polite terms he basically said he was shite, limited as anything and would flop in the premier.

Is it because it's laced in shit

No... it's because it is world famous... Only special types of players are strong enough to wear it... it weighs you down so much, that if you're a weak player you'll feel like you're running through treacle... If you or I ever had the cheek to even hold it, we'd be dead in seconds, such is the power it beholds...

Obviously in normal walks of life it's just a shirt with a number, but up the road it's a holy relic...

Cabella £12m - shite
De Jong £6m - crocked

And cabaye.
Tiote ? He was Carr's ??
Loadsa shite though

No... it's because it is world famous... Only special types of players are strong enough to wear it... it weighs you down so much, that if you're a weak player you'll feel like you're running through treacle... If you or I ever had the cheek to even hold it, we'd be dead in seconds, such is the power it beholds...

Obviously in normal walks of life it's just a shirt with a number, but up the road it's a holy relic...

Logon or register to see this image

Kept in here I heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back