Remy Cabella (mag thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like they have finally reached an agreement with Cabella! He really is an excellent player and will be an excellent signing for them :evil:

For the reasonably sensible ones on here, how do you think he will perform in the PL? My only hope is that Pardew kills any chance of him being a success

Looks like they have finally reached an agreement with Cabella! He really is an excellent player and will be an excellent signing for them :evil:

For the reasonably sensible ones on here, how do you think he will perform in the PL? My only hope is that Pardew kills any chance of him being a success

I don't think anyone who has only ever played in France (which I believe is true of this fella) can be called "an excellent player".

To be honest i could not give a flying fuck who they sign like, my only interest in them is when we play then two times a season, as long as we get results against them they can beat whoever else they want

If Pardew is in charge for both of the derbies next season, I'll be amazed if we don't get at least 4 points. He seems to shit himself going into them since the first 0-3, much the same as Bruce did after the 5-1.

He has always impressed in the league he plays in and is in he mix for the French squad. Very David Silva like in the way in plays and drifts in attacking positions. In terms of excellent player remark, this is my opinion of him and I think he will be an excellent signing.

If Pardew is in charge for both of the derbies next season, I'll be amazed if we don't get at least 4 points. He seems to shit himself going into them since the first 0-3, much the same as Bruce did after the 5-1.

Thats my only concern the games we play them in, as long as we get results against them they could sign Messi and Ronaldo for all i care

So they've signed two players that look quality. Class...
Every player they sign looks class to many on here Montpellier's owner whored his name around about a month ago trying to alert other clubs around Europe this amazing player was available at the right price ... Yet no one seems to be arsed about him apart from them up the road

This. Only have to look at how good Sissoko and Debuchy were in the World Cup to see how he sucks any talent out of their players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back