Remy Cabella (mag thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

http://www.thejournal.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/joey-barton-distant-memory-bright-4424044

Don't forget Mehdi Abeid. Should be a France regular by now according to Mark Douglas in the Journal 3 years ago:

Eighteen-year-old Abeid did nothing to dampen the excitement surrounding him either. He spoke on Monday morning of an impending choice between playing international football for Algeria and France but if he continues his current rate of progression, surely Les Bleus would be a more appropriate platform for his talent?

Already being singled out by our arsehole of a manager while less deserving players keep their place.

Already being singled out by our arsehole of a manager while less deserving players keep their place.

You think he deserved his place? He's been absolutely shite from what I've seen.

To be fair to Pardoo he made his choices yesterday and you ended up scoring two and getting a decent point.

You think he deserved his place? He's been absolutely shite from what I've seen.

To be fair to Pardoo he made his choices yesterday and you ended up scoring two and getting a decent point.

He's out of position and being played in a team with a massively defensive mentality. Gouffran has been utter dogshit but still starts every week.

We already need around 2 points per game seeing as at least 13 games we have left are already written off by the manager as we are 'unable to compete'. Not to mention our meek surrender in the derbies every year. We're fucked, basically.

He's out of position and being played in a team with a massively defensive mentality. Gouffran has been utter dogshit but still starts every week.

We already need around 2 points per game seeing as at least 13 games we have left are already written off by the manager as we are 'unable to compete'. Not to mention our meek surrender in the derbies every year. We're fucked, basically.

:lol: fair enough.

Can I ask a serious question? I'd ask my mag mates but I know they'd just go into a default position of taking the piss saying they'll be top 8.

Are you embarrassed by the actions of the club and supporters over recent years? I mean things like the marches, walkouts, smashing the "toon" up, horse punching, funerals, resurrections, "boycoutt's", players scrapping on the pitch, fake sheikh's....etc etc.

Serious question.

Should be allowed to like some posts twice

I hope so

:lol: fair enough.

Can I ask a serious question? I'd ask my mag mates but I know they'd just go into a default position of taking the piss saying they'll be top 8.

Are you embarrassed by the actions of the club and supporters over recent years? I mean things like the marches, walkouts, smashing the "toon" up, horse punching, funerals, resurrections, "boycoutt's", players scrapping on the pitch, fake sheikh's....etc etc.

Serious question.

Of course it's embarrassing. The actions of Steve Wraith and the other bloke (the name escapes me, let's just call him Willy Wanker) are at best cringeworthy. The pair of them are just self-publicising dickheads.

The only group that are going about things the right way are the people behind SackPardew.com, only reporting the facts and doing it through total anonymity.

That's f***ing priceless that and shows the absolute lack of knowledge from so called football experts

They aren't football experts at all. They are just able to put some fancy words down on paper to make their own opinion sound gospel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back