Remy Cabella (mag thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to judge Cabella price vs Borini as they played for different teams in different countries last season. But Borini was a flop at Liverpool they they have sold him for more than they paid which suggests he is over priced....no?

We have no idea how much we paid for Cabella but he is world class in my eyes and these eyes have seen some quality players in their time

Shearer
Beardsley
Emre
Howey
Obertan
Obertan ?
Howey ?
Take ya heed out your lasses fanny and stick it up your arse where it belongs.

Looks like they have finally reached an agreement with Cabella! He really is an excellent player and will be an excellent signing for them :evil:

For the reasonably sensible ones on here, how do you think he will perform in the PL? My only hope is that Pardew kills any chance of him being a success
he is shit

Can you hoy a video up of his Tommy Miller performance from tonight ?

He hasn't started as I expected. Obviously, playing in a struggling team isn't conducive for that. I guess, it's the same as Rodwell for us. He hasn't impressed at all and games have passed him by the wayside.

Thought, it would be bumped at the earliest opportunity like. Still stand by my comments and I feel he is a good player. Short term and quickly writing of players is extremely immature. It is the SMB though

he is shit

Still like him. See my comments in recent post. Playing in a struggling team shows that. We have similar plays who are struggling to impact as the team is doing nothing in going forward.

He hasn't started as I expected. Obviously, playing in a struggling team isn't conducive for that. I guess, it's the same as Rodwell for us. He hasn't impressed at all and games have passed him by the wayside.

Thought, it would be bumped at the earliest opportunity like. Still stand by my comments and I feel he is a good player. Short term and quickly writing of players is extremely immature. It is the SMB though
Obertan did far more than him in 20mins than he'd done in 70 when Obertan looks better than a player that should be worrying

Obetan did far more than him in 20mins than he'd done in 70 when Obertan looks better than a player that should be worrying

Agree. Wasn't his night and hasn't started well. I am happy as it means the mags are struggling mate. They have decent players but the entire team are struggling. Tough to show your worth, similar to us, as I said previously.

Still like him. See my comments in recent post. Playing in a struggling team shows that. We have similar plays who are struggling to impact as the team is doing nothing in going forward.
how often you seen him out of interest

how often you seen him out of interest

Probably the same as most, not many in terms of Newcastle performances. Don't like watching them. I guess he hasn't got any headlines so therefore he isn't doing what I expected. Poor tonight, very poor. I am not of the age or intelligence to be stupidly short sighted.

Probably the same as most, not many in terms of Newcastle performances. Don't like watching them. I guess he hasn't got any headlines so therefore he isn't doing what I expected. Poor tonight, very poor. I am not of the age or intelligence to be stupidly short sighted.
I meant elsewhere as you rate him cant see anything about him tbh not even glimpses

It's hard to judge Cabella price vs Borini as they played for different teams in different countries last season. But Borini was a flop at Liverpool they they have sold him for more than they paid which suggests he is over priced....no?

We have no idea how much we paid for Cabella but he is world class in my eyes and these eyes have seen some quality players in their time

Shearer
Beardsley
Emre
Howey
Obertan

These are better:

Dyer
Asprilla
Ferdinand
Tiote

Cisse
Urwin
N'Zogbia
Taylor

Shearer
Beardsley
Emre
Howey
Obertan

Here's some more:

Williamson
Allchurch
Nolan
Ketsbaia
Enrique
Robledo

Only thing missing from his game is the courage to wear that heavy number 9 shirt... Many have tried and failed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back