Project Cars ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

When watching videos of this with the in car view I notice the camera often swing left and right to get a better view of what's alongside you, does this happen automatically or do you have to press a button? If so how do you do this when using a wheel?

When watching videos of this with the in car view I notice the camera often swing left and right to get a better view of what's alongside you, does this happen automatically or do you have to press a button? If so how do you do this when using a wheel?

There'll be buttons set to look left, right and rear set as default. You'll be able to map them to your preference.

There's a lot of customisable view options in PCARS including various helmet cams and a 'look to apex' view that will shift your focus when entering a corner.

Hi all, finally broke the Mrs down to let me pre order this, where's the best place to pre order from on xbone? Cheapest & most reliable as I want it on release date.

In a year's time after it's delayed again: "we want the game to be perfect."
Fuck off you twats. It was meant to be out last f***ing year.

In a year's time after it's delayed again: "we want the game to be perfect."
Fuck off you twats. It was meant to be out last f***ing year.
Aye, it's pretty poor, especially when we're so close to the date it was supposed to be out.

They need to get it out in the summer or else it'll be fucked competing with big releases come the autumn/winter.

I badly wanted this soon. Now it's going to come out close to the F1 release which really pisses me off. I'm assuming it's the console versions that's holding this back as all the PC early access players seem to think it's ready for release already? Frustrating.

I badly wanted this soon. Now it's going to come out close to the F1 release which really pisses me off. I'm assuming it's the console versions that's holding this back as all the PC early access players seem to think it's ready for release already? Frustrating.

If its a console problem I reckon it's problems with XB1, I base that purely on the fact we see PS4 footage semi regularly but no XB1 at all or it's to do with getting a few of the licenses sorted such as the Nurburgring. I say that because I know they haven't got all of them yet, if you see footage of the Nurburgring for example it's being called Eifelwald instead of its correct name.

If its a console problem I reckon it's problems with XB1, I base that purely on the fact we see PS4 footage semi regularly but no XB1 at all or it's to do with getting a few of the licenses sorted such as the Nurburgring. I say that because I know they haven't got all of them yet, if you see footage of the Nurburgring for example it's being called Eifelwald instead of its correct name.
Either way it looks like they want them all to come out at the same time. This news has really ruined my night! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back