Project Cars ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount of bugs is getting on my tits now but hopefully the patch coming out later in the week will sort most of them.

Radomly hit by nothing either on track or pulling out of my pit box. FFB settings for each car that I've tweaked being randomly changed during different race sessions. Car settings I've done being randomly changed for no reason. I've had quite a few others as well

Thanks to PuntNL who came up with this

Controller Input Mode - 3 (Change first)

Steering Deadzone - 10
Steering Sensitivity - 30
Throttle Deadzone - 10
Throttle Sensitivity - 40
Brake Deadzone - 10
Brake Sensitivity - 30
Clutch Deadzone - 10
Clutch Sensitivity - 45
Speed Sensitivity - 65
Controller Filtering Sensitivity - 35
Force Feedback - 100
RPM/Gear Display Yes

Controller Input Mode - 3
Advanced - On
Apply Soft Steering - On
Apply Visual Filtering - Off
Apply Opposite Lock Help - Off

For myself i drop the Speed Sensitivity to 50 so i can hit those fast chicane abit easier.
---
These are easily the best controller settings ive tried yet , just done 16 laps round Doninton in a Touring Car and didn't leave the track once :)
Thanks again for these. Feel a lot more comfortable with these.

Online is stable and ok for pre-arranged meets with friends but isn't set up to easily accommodate leagues and clubs.

I can't see why anyone would bother with public lobbies on any racing game, too many nobheads spoiling the fun.

Sick of spinning out from a f***ing curb when I barely touch it. Some of the handling is horrible too - completely unrealistic.

Christ this game is beyond the point of ridiculous. I haven't raced with anything yet that hasn't either span all over the road or span off n hooked itself onto the green.

Shite!!!!

Haha, easily the best driving 'sim' ever made for a console. It'll be virtually untouchable if they sort the bugs.
Learn to drive and don't go at it as if it's an arcade racer like Forza or Need For Speed. Never plant your foot on the accelerator halfway round the corner, all cars with this much power will spin out if you do so just as they would if you actually sat in one.

Haha, easily the best driving 'sim' ever made for a console. It'll be virtually untouchable if they sort the bugs.
Learn to drive and don't go at it as if it's an arcade racer like Forza or Need For Speed. Never plant your foot on the accelerator halfway round the corner, all cars with this much power will spin out if you do so just as they would if you actually sat in one.
I think I'm just so used to arcade racing games that this make it so hard to play because I literally play car games that are arcade style all the time.

If you are using a controller then use the trigger buttons to control the accelerator, you'll get quite a bit more control that way once you've practiced.

Christ this game is beyond the point of ridiculous. I haven't raced with anything yet that hasn't either span all over the road or span off n hooked itself onto the green.

Shite!!!!
Have you tried using the settings I posted ? , handles like a dream for me and I play with all assists off

Have you tried using the settings I posted ? , handles like a dream for me and I play with all assists off
I put them in aye, didn't take all assists off though, I'll try that tomorrow, had a bit practice in a few cars on a track then went into career & could I fuck finish any higher than 5th in them go karts

Tried it again tonight without the assists on still just as stupidly hard! I'd imagine this to be a class game of you have a steering wheel full sha bang to play it on but with a pad it's stupidly hard!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back