Project Cars ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way it looks like they want them all to come out at the same time. This news has really ruined my night! :lol:

If it is licence problems then it has to delay the game, the full career mode stuff would need to be rewritten to not include certain tracks or they wait until they get the licenses. Either way every format has to wait

Twas a strange time to announce the delay as around exactly the same time I recieved a backer email with a link to a post on the Team Member forums that contained the following sentence;

"We're happy to announce that we are ready to distribute the WMD member copies of Project CARS"

Seems a little at odds with another month-ish delay.

Twas a strange time to announce the delay as around exactly the same time I recieved a backer email with a link to a post on the Team Member forums that contained the following sentence;

"We're happy to announce that we are ready to distribute the WMD member copies of Project CARS"

Seems a little at odds with another month-ish delay.

That would lead me to believe it's a license problem at a guess. Games done, wait the Nurburgring haven't said we can use their track or name yet. Shite delay it until it's sorted then.

That would lead me to believe it's a license problem at a guess. Games done, wait the Nurburgring haven't said we can use their track or name yet. Shite delay it until it's sorted then.

Yeah, there's no mention of the delay in the thread and no annoucements about anything other than the game being ready to go and info about how they're supplying it to people and paying them their cut etc...

PSN store has it available for pre-order now. It states it will be released on the 7th and available for download on the 6th.

How the fuck does this look boring? They are bringing a game that incorporates almost everything that serious racing gamers want. Proper weather effects, the whole game open from the start with no pissing around racing crappy cars before you get to the good ones and I think the icing on the cake is the choice you have in racing diciplines, karting, touring car, Le Mans, F1 etc. This game is what some of us have wanted for a long time, lets just hope they don't fuck it up!

I don't mind pissing around in the "crappy" cars. Some of the best times in Forza 4 was racing me mates but only restricting us to a Chevy Spark or group E cars.

But I agree, this looks amazing

By all accounts PS4 is running at 1080p and 60fps while XBOne is 900p at 60fps. That'll hardly be noticeable (if at all) sat 3 foot away from a 60" screen

Think I might get this for the PS4, I get the feeling that will be the lead console for the game.

Can't wait for it like, looks class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back