Project Cars ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

x ALiEN 8

Midfield
This looks f***ing brilliant , out next month on PS4 and XB1.
More tracks than any other racing game, and a full on sim with extensive tuning options , check out the weather changing from sunny to a full on storm after the 5 minute mark , looks class :)

More tracks than any other racing game, and a full on sim with extensive tuning options , check out the weather changing from sunny to a full on storm after the 5 minute mark , looks class :)
Was just telling a few people the very same thing earlier today
After the disappointment of Driveclub, I reckon this should make up for it :cool:

Seeing the streams of water from the puddles on the road is just fantastic.

Just shows how half arsed the graphics in Horizon 2 were.

Looks tremendous.

Seeing the streams of water from the puddles on the road is just fantastic.

Just shows how half arsed the graphics in Horizon 2 were.
Pretty sure open world games will use more power? Than a racing game that only needs to process one track at a time..

Hope it plays as good as it looks..

Looks boring

How the fuck does this look boring? They are bringing a game that incorporates almost everything that serious racing gamers want. Proper weather effects, the whole game open from the start with no pissing around racing crappy cars before you get to the good ones and I think the icing on the cake is the choice you have in racing diciplines, karting, touring car, Le Mans, F1 etc. This game is what some of us have wanted for a long time, lets just hope they don't fuck it up!

How the fuck does this look boring? They are bringing a game that incorporates almost everything that serious racing gamers want. Proper weather effects, the whole game open from the start with no pissing around racing crappy cars before you get to the good ones and I think the icing on the cake is the choice you have in racing diciplines, karting, touring car, Le Mans, F1 etc. This game is what some of us have wanted for a long time, lets just hope they don't fuck it up!
Soz like

Pretty sure open world games will use more power? Than a racing game that only needs to process one track at a time..

Hope it plays as good as it looks..

They do. But it's also locked at 30fps, meaning it should look great. It just doesn't.

Even Forza 5 looks awful in comparison to this.

Microsoft seem to love showcasing awesome graphics at E3, then dumbing them down for the final release. As bas as Ubisoft where that's concerned.

If I get project cars I will not be playing without a racing wheel and an oculus rift VR headset. I want the proper experience :cool:

“Our goal has always been to deliver a landmark title that encompasses the wishes and desires of racing fans from all around the world; something with features and content powered by the community that provide a truly unforgettable and pioneering experience,” said Ian Bell, Head of Studio at Slightly Mad.

“Whilst a tough decision to make, the change in release date allows the game the greatest chance of success and visibility, and the opportunity to polish the game even further to the high standards that both ourselves and our community demand and expect. We’re eager for you all to see what we’ve been working on in just a few months.”

Fuck off. Just fuck off. :(

Sick of them delaying games all the time now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back