Project Cars ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's the best wheel to buy mate ?

You want something with decent force feedback to get a good experience.

My G25 is more or less the same as the G27 which for years has been accepted as the best value and most reliable wheel. It works on PS3 and PC but at the moment it won't function fully on PS4.

If you're not bothered about a clutch and gear stick (Logitech's shifter isn't much kop), the Thrustmaster T300 is a smoother, quieter wheel with better FFB and more precise steering. The RS model will work on PS3, PS4 and PC.

You can add Thrustmaster's clutch and shifter to the T300, they are better than Logitech's but it will start to get expensive.

You want something with decent force feedback to get a good experience.

My G25 is more or less the same as the G27 which for years has been accepted as the best value and most reliable wheel. It works on PS3 and PC but at the moment it won't function fully on PS4.

If you're not bothered about a clutch and gear stick (Logitech's shifter isn't much kop), the Thrustmaster T300 is a smoother, quieter wheel with better FFB and more precise steering. The RS model will work on PS3, PS4 and PC.

You can add Thrustmaster's clutch and shifter to the T300, they are better than Logitech's but it will start to get expensive.
I wasn't bothered about the clutch so will look into that one, cheers.

No, but lots of anal people have been playing and testing it. FFS he wears racing gloves in his house playing a driving game.

No, but lots of anal people have been playing and testing it. FFS he wears racing gloves in his house playing a driving game.

Gloves man :lol:

Was just interested to know how good these graphics really are, I wouldnt say they look top notch from the videos but this could just be due to compression?

Gloves man :lol:

Was just interested to know how good these graphics really are, I wouldnt say they look top notch from the videos but this could just be due to compression?

Dunno, a lot of people are saying they are very good but as you say you look at a lot of online clips and some look great and others very average. I imagine most vids are using pc's and so the settings might be varying quite a lot.

This video from the latest build gives a great idea of quality of graphics. It's on Ultra settings, so needs a decent pc. I believe consoles will be capable of high settings at 1080p 60fps, so won't miss out too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back