Project Cars ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting close to release now, can't wait. Put my pre-order in with the game collection for its release.

It's refreshing to see a company not afraid to delay a game quite close to release, I'd much rather wait for a game for a few months and it be absolutely perfect than wait for patch after patch to try and fix a broken game.

Everything I've seen and heard from the developers makes me think this will be a game to take on Forza and Gran Turismo; dynamic weather and pit stops, f***ing yes.

This looks lethal like. It's on me list. Any good deals going around?

Seen it for £38.95 on 'The Game Collection', never used them though so dunno what they're like, £43.95 on Simply Games

I'm going to order from thegamecollection, I asked about them on here a little while back and others have used them with no problems

It's refreshing to see a company not afraid to delay a game quite close to release, I'd much rather wait for a game for a few months and it be absolutely perfect than wait for patch after patch to try and fix a broken game.

Everything I've seen and heard from the developers makes me think this will be a game to take on Forza and Gran Turismo; dynamic weather and pit stops, f***ing yes.

I have a feeling it'll be a bit more difficult than those games and a lot more realistic with regards to handling. Gamers who are helping develop it are raving about it.
I personally can't wait, it sounds like the driving game I've been waiting for on console

Can't wait for Imola like, last time I played a game with that track must have been 8+ years ago.

I've gone back onto Forza 5 to get myself ready for this, should be class.
Forza 5 is pretty poor like. I got incredibly bored of doing the same track every 5 races or so. This game looks mint though. I can't wait for that and next gen F1.

Looks canny.

Last edited by a moderator:
Forza 5 is pretty poor like. I got incredibly bored of doing the same track every 5 races or so. This game looks mint though. I can't wait for that and next gen F1.
Aye, career on Forza isn't the most exciting thing in the world.

I'm just going on freeplay and doing custom races. Shit how there's no weather/pit stops/tire degradation though, the latter two were on Forza 2 ffs.

Aye, career on Forza isn't the most exciting thing in the world.

I'm just going on freeplay and doing custom races. Shit how there's no weather/pit stops/tire degradation though, the latter two were on Forza 2 ffs.
Everything I've seen about PC looks good like. Had a quick flick through the video above and it's a pretty cool idea for career mode.

Can't wait for Imola like, last time I played a game with that track must have been 8+ years ago.

I've gone back onto Forza 5 to get myself ready for this, should be class.
Yep , last time I remember it was in an F1 game ages ago , truly awseome circuit. That and Spa are probable my favorites along with Nürburgring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back