Our survival rests on Fulham v Hull I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Hull at least draw and Norwich lose, we will climb out of the bottom 3 with a win. It could be in our hands for the rest of the season by Sunday.

Didn't Long go off injured against Arsenal?

It's actually Norwich's final game at home to arsenal that's got me twitching. If Arsenal have secured fourth by then, thanks to Chelsea beating Everton the week before, then they might rest players for the cup final the following week.

As has been said, beating Cardiff/West Brom is a must. Then anything from Man U/Swansea and we should be okay.

Yeah thought about all scenarios, we want arsenal needing a win in that last game like

Stating the obvious but 7 points means we can only afford to lose 1 game.

If only the useless twats hadnt fecked up so much versus the shite sides. I fear a heroic two eins may see us a point short.

If Hull at least draw and Norwich lose, we will climb out of the bottom 3 with a win. It could be in our hands for the rest of the season by Sunday.

Folk sre claiming its in our hands anywsy ie win all 4 n were safe.

Weve won 1 fecking games in an eternity so its not going to happen.

Require cardiff, fulham and norwich to win no more than a game each, or wba to win none at all.
With 6 wins all season the latter is possible like.

Yeah thought about all scenarios, we want arsenal needing a win in that last game like

If we can manage 2 prior. A Nowrwich win that day would likely mean feck all to safc (unless its 10-0)

Last edited:
Stating the obvious but 7 points means we can only afford to lose 1 game.

If only the useless twats hadnt fecked up so much versus the shite sides. I fear a heroic two eins may see us a point short.

Folk sre claiming its in our hands anywsy ie win all 4 n were safe.

Weve won 1 fecking games in an eternity so its not going to happen.

Require cardiff, fulham and norwich to win no more than a game each, or wba to win none at all.
With 6 wins all season the latter is possible like.

If we can manage 2 prior. A Nowrwich win that day would likely mean feck all to safc (unless its 10-0)

Things will become a lot clearer before our game at Cardiff, we obviously really need a win but we will sort of no where we stand.

Annoying that Moyesy has gone now, fancied our chances there with him in charge, hopefully they expand all their new energy in the norwich game

I know what you mean people just dismissing all these as unimportant saying its in our hands, but little things like this will have a major impact

I think Hull could get a draw at Fulham. Bruce will know the dangers of switching off in the league and on 36 points they aren't clear of danger yet. If Shane Long and Jelovic are fit I could see them causing Fulham problems.

Its between us and Norwich IMO. Goal difference is usually a reliable denominator come the last game of the season, nearly as predictable as points. Therefore I predict we'll finish fourth bottom and Norwich, Cardiff and Fulham will go down.
Dont believe we'll beat Cardiff, draw probably, but Norwich will do worse than us over the remaining games.

Norwich need to get no more points - they've got 3 tough games and they are massive odds on to go down for a reason.

We have 3 games against those around us. Cardiff is obviously key. But I wouldn't mind seeing West Brom being safe like Swansea by the time we come to play them. Hopefully they will switch off - it's gotta be easier to beat a team who've already started celebrating and are on holiday than a team fighting for their lives.

Its between us and Norwich IMO. Goal difference is usually a reliable denominator come the last game of the season, nearly as predictable as points. Therefore I predict we'll finish fourth bottom and Norwich, Cardiff and Fulham will go down.
Dont believe we'll beat Cardiff, draw probably, but Norwich will do worse than us over the remaining games.

I guess had we had Norwiches run in wed probably be shitting our pants.

Chances are if they need to go gung ho last day Arsenal may just pick them off.

Id fecking love us to somehow get 6 points from the next three, which would likely mean either s draw or nothing would do v Swansea.

As folk have said. Fsr better picture this weekend. An safc win (32), fulham loss, (30), Norwich loss (32) snd wba loss would be cracking (33). But highly unlikely. Fancy wba n fulham to pick up points. Potentially wba could be safe by our game v them.May not be a bad thing.

Norwich need to get no more points - they've got 3 tough games and they are massive odds on to go down for a reason.

We have 3 games against those around us. Cardiff is obviously key. But I wouldn't mind seeing West Brom being safe like Swansea by the time we come to play them. Hopefully they will switch off - it's gotta be easier to beat a team who've already started celebrating and are on holiday than a team fighting for their lives.

Good post. For that reason Sun may be the tougher of the 3!

hull still need points to be safe and palace and stoke are going for the top ten.so its not going to be easy for Fulham.we have to beat Cardiff and west brom anything from man u and Swansea would be a bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back