Our survival rests on Fulham v Hull I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly reckon I've spent two solid nights doing those daft predictor things and each time I get a different outcome :lol:

I'm fairly confident however, that 8 points will defo be enough; 7 pts and it could be a little close

I reckon we will get 7 points, taking us to 36........I think Fulham will get 35 or 36 so either way will finish below us.......Cardiff to get 2 or 4 points (depending on whether the mags roll over for them) and Norwich anything up to 36 depending on whether Arsenal have anything to play for in the last game. All going down to the final day yet again for SAFC....:lol:. We certainly don't do boring seasons very often.

On the Hull City message boards they're full of Wembley talk, as you'd expect, but they don't appear to be worried at all about a possible relegation. All they have to do is get a point at Fulham and they'll be virtually safe, but if they lose to Fulham and Cardiff beat us, then they are right in it. They then have Aston Villa away, and if they were then to lose that, they have Manchester United away then Everton at home on the last day.

Hull could quite conceivably lose the next 2 games, both away, and they might then have Cardiff and Fulham on the same points as them.

Presumably Steve Bruce the master tactician has it all worked out, so I'm confident for Saturday.....

Hull need a result to ensure their safety - they're not out of the woods yet.

Fulham win and I reckon theyl win another.

Draw/lose and I reckon wel get the 2 required wins to stay up.

7 points would be too tall an order from 4 games for our lot I reckon.

Comeon Brucey you fat kernt.
Fulham's GD will cost them IMHO

Hull are massively important to us next week as well.

Villa are a shambles at the minute and I can't see them getting anything at Swansea, Man City or Everton, which makes the home game v Hull absolutely vital.

Long and there other lad are cup tied, so that is where our hope lies.
Didn't Long go off injured against Arsenal?

It's actually Norwich's final game at home to arsenal that's got me twitching. If Arsenal have secured fourth by then, thanks to Chelsea beating Everton the week before, then they might rest players for the cup final the following week.

As has been said, beating Cardiff/West Brom is a must. Then anything from Man U/Swansea and we should be okay.

Would love to see hull get dragged right back into it but just a shame it would mean Fulham getting 3 points which we can't afford right now.

Whatever happens, I hope, if we do stay up, that it's not on GD, otherwise people will be twisting about that one point we picked up when Ji was playing for us at the start of the season. I can just see frivolous appeal after frivolous appeal and someone trying to get money out of us through the courts.

Many expect Fulham to get 7 from 9.
Cant see that form and they face both Stoke and Palace that have really good form.
Hopefully Fulham get 34 points maximum.

I reckon we will get 7 points, taking us to 36........I think Fulham will get 35 or 36 so either way will finish below us.......Cardiff to get 2 or 4 points (depending on whether the mags roll over for them) and Norwich anything up to 36 depending on whether Arsenal have anything to play for in the last game. All going down to the final day yet again for SAFC....:lol:. We certainly don't do boring seasons very often.

Can't see where seven is coming from considering we have only won three home games all season. I reckon we will get four more points.

Many expect Fulham to get 7 from 9.
Cant see that form and they face both Stoke and Palace that have really good form.
Hopefully Fulham get 34 points maximum.

They will win two of their last three IMO

Whatever happens, I hope, if we do stay up, that it's not on GD, otherwise people will be twisting about that one point we picked up when Ji was playing for us at the start of the season. I can just see frivolous appeal after frivolous appeal and someone trying to get money out of us through the courts.

I hope its exactly as you say. Piss as many people off as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back