Our survival rests on Fulham v Hull I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stoke are going to do us a favour. After all we did give them some stellar players over the last half dozen years. Danny Collins and Dean Whitehead alone must be worth payback
I trust Stoke to put in a shift more than Hull ( altho Hull aren't quite clear of relegation bother themselves just yet )

Our biggest task is to win against Cardiff on Sunday.
If you dont count the cups we have only won against the mags, Man City and Stoke at home this season.

Gus needs to find something special so the players are up for it. And the crowd needs to be behind the team from start to finish.

Are you confident we can win 5 games in a row? I'm not. I'm afraid if we are to stop up we need the teams directly above us to drop points.
And they will drop points, no one is suddenly going to achieve the maximum.

Of the four/five teams 'in it' - Sunderland have the best chance of winning 2 games.

Fulham win and I reckon theyl win another.

Draw/lose and I reckon wel get the 2 required wins to stay up.

7 points would be too tall an order from 4 games for our lot I reckon.

Comeon Brucey you fat kernt.

No one is safe from 12th-20th yet and I don't see Hull getting anything from their remaining games. Hull: A Fulham, A Villa, A Man U. H Everton. 36pts
Fulham: H Hull, A Stoke, H C. Palace. I'd say that Fulham will get 3-4pts from Hull/Stoke and finish on 34 tops.

And they will drop points, no one is suddenly going to achieve the maximum.

Of the four/five teams 'in it' - Sunderland have the best chance of winning 2 games.

Probably right, but the teams above us currently have more points than us, therefore we have to hope they gain very few more, if any at all.

No one is safe from 12th-20th yet and I don't see Hull getting anything from their remaining games. Hull: A Fulham, A Villa, A Man U. H Everton. 36pts
Fulham: H Hull, A Stoke, H C. Palace. I'd say that Fulham will get 3-4pts from Hull/Stoke and finish on 34 tops.

I hope you`re right marra. Then if Cardiff didn't get more than 5, Norwich didn't get more than 3 and we win 2 = 35 and safety (on gd).

Come Saturday night it`ll either look like its falling into place, or we have another mountain to climb.

I hope you`re right marra. Then if Cardiff didn't get more than 5, Norwich didn't get more than 3 and we win 2 = 35 and safety (on gd).

Come Saturday night it`ll either look like its falling into place, or we have another mountain to climb.
Last paragraph Is true

fact is, we have been piss poor all season and deserve to be relegated.

A few surprise results have given us a chance again and strange results abound at this stage of the season so maybe our lazy shirkers will pull something out of the hat to scrape us to a survival which isn't deserved.

Rather than do calculation after calculation you'd be better off cracking open a beer or something, forgetting all about it until the kick off time at the weekend and see what happens then. ;)
we don't deserve to go down yet

Fulham win and I reckon theyl win another.

Draw/lose and I reckon wel get the 2 required wins to stay up.

7 points would be too tall an order from 4 games for our lot I reckon.

Comeon Brucey you fat kernt.
Well Hull are not safe yet so they'll not be lying down.

The BFG will be browsing through the entire fixture list to see how his team can conspire to get us relegated. Let's just win our games and screw everybody else.

It's a bloody nightmare. Predictions are virtually pointless because one result wrong sparks a whole new set of circumstances.
Look at villa for example, one win at away to Swansea or at home to hull and they are safe. But lose those two games and they have 35 points with their last two games away to man city and spurs. They will go down with 35.

-fact is, we have been piss poor all season and deserve to be relegated.
-A few surprise results have given us a chance again
- our lazy shirkers will pull something out of the hat to scrape us to a survival which isn't deserved.
- We haven't, we've also had some patches of playing well, the only teams that deserve to get relegated are the ones that actually go down
- and surprise results also helped get us in the shit in the first place, if defeats to lower clubs weren't surprises, there wouldn't have been so much criticism
- the 'lazy' thing is obviously shite, or they would have given up before City and Chelsea, where they all put a shift in despite having been written off by most pundits and people on here, as they did against Liverpool, West Ham, Everton etc, saying it is just lazy thinking

If we get 8 or 9 points, we'll end up something like 14th - 16th. What Hull or Fulham do is irrelevant if we manage to beat three of Cardiff, Wes Brom, Swansea and Man U.

If we get 8 or 9 points, we'll end up something like 14th - 16th. What Hull or Fulham do is irrelevant if we manage to beat three of Cardiff, Wes Brom, Swansea and Man U.

FFS man we`ve won 7 games and lost 19 all season.

I was as chuffed as the next man with the City and Chelsea results but we`re highly unlikely to win 3 of those 4 fixtures or even be unbeaten in 3 (which would give us 3, 5, or 7 points).

Hull will be all out for something v Fulham. They then go to Villa, who will be all out to get something. Norwich look knackered however I expect them to pull off one shock result. Simple fact is ( I know it's not be all and end all) we have to win on Sunday. got a sneaky feeling Villa could be the team to get dragged in, but not having done the permutations it may not be possible for all of Fulham, Norwich, WA, Cardiff, and us to bet above them.
Sunday (for me) is a must win game.

Hull will be all out for something v Fulham. They then go to Villa, who will be all out to get something. Norwich look knackered however I expect them to pull off one shock result. Simple fact is ( I know it's not be all and end all) we have to win on Sunday. got a sneaky feeling Villa could be the team to get dragged in, but not having done the permutations it may not be possible for all of Fulham, Norwich, WA, Cardiff, and us to bet above them.
Sunday (for me) is a must win game.

If Villa stop on 35 points, there gd will obviously plummet.

3 of the 5 sides below them would have to get to 35/36 for them to go down. Its possible and would be hilarious like but I doubt 3 are capable.

FFS man we`ve won 7 games and lost 19 all season.

I was as chuffed as the next man with the City and Chelsea results but we`re highly unlikely to win 3 of those 4 fixtures or even be unbeaten in 3 (which would give us 3, 5, or 7 points).

Yeah, but, we've strung three back to back wins together on a number of occasions this season. What our season shows is that when we win one, we tend to win two or three on the bounce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back