Our survival rests on Fulham v Hull I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norwich need to get no more points - they've got 3 tough games and they are massive odds on to go down for a reason.

We have 3 games against those around us. Cardiff is obviously key. But I wouldn't mind seeing West Brom being safe like Swansea by the time we come to play them. Hopefully they will switch off - it's gotta be easier to beat a team who've already started celebrating and are on holiday than a team fighting for their lives.

I'm not sure how true that is. Safe teams are relaxed and move the ball around with no tension, take risks and basically enjoy their last couple of games. I can think of quite a few crucial matches we've played against teams with nowt to play for and got beat.

Fulham win and I reckon theyl win another.

Draw/lose and I reckon wel get the 2 required wins to stay up.

7 points would be too tall an order from 4 games for our lot I reckon.

Comeon Brucey you fat kernt.
I reckon it rests with us.
If we win all our games we are safe.

This end of season fixture analysis is pure Sunderland. I love it and hate it in equal measure.

On the one hand, I really wish we didn't have to worry (it would be awfully nice for Sunderland to simply be solid mid-table, or better, once in a while). On the other, I'm not too proud to admit there's something pleasantly empowering about watching Arsenal or Liverpool and wanting them to thrash some crappy relegation contender, mostly because you know they probably will. :lol:

Fulham win and I reckon theyl win another.

Draw/lose and I reckon wel get the 2 required wins to stay up.

7 points would be too tall an order from 4 games for our lot I reckon.

Comeon Brucey you fat kernt.

IF Hull lose this one, they are in trouble - VILLA AWAY, EVERTON H to go. U think they'll eek out a point as long as LONG and JELAVIC are playing

Our survival rests on us winning matches, Bollox to every other cunt

you betcha sweet life - bollocks to everyone else - if we get 9 points out of 12 we are safe.

fact is, we have been piss poor all season and deserve to be relegated.

A few surprise results have given us a chance again and strange results abound at this stage of the season so maybe our lazy shirkers will pull something out of the hat to scrape us to a survival which isn't deserved.

Rather than do calculation after calculation you'd be better off cracking open a beer or something, forgetting all about it until the kick off time at the weekend and see what happens then. ;)

Are you confident we can win 5 games in a row? I'm not. I'm afraid if we are to stop up we need the teams directly above us to drop points.

I agree - it's nonsense to ignore the results from Fulham and the others involved. They will make a big difference to our fate.

we can get 7points and I think we will, hopefully that is enough

I'd be delighted with that return. I think 4 points.

Are you confident we can win 5 games in a row? I'm not. I'm afraid if we are to stop up we need the teams directly above us to drop points.

Of course we won't, not a hope in hell. Should be able to win one, possibly two of the remaining four.

Too right. Can we honestly say that if we can't get results at home against Cardiff, West Brom and Swansea that we deserve to stay up?

If at the end of the season we are 17th then yes, we deserve to stay up. How we get to that position doesn't matter.

Last edited:
Of course we won't, not a hope in hell. Should be able to win one, possibly two of the remaining four.

That’s why it is stupid for people to say things like they are not bothered about other clubs results and it’s in our own hands etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back