Our survival rests on Fulham v Hull I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPUFF

Striker
Fulham win and I reckon theyl win another.

Draw/lose and I reckon wel get the 2 required wins to stay up.

7 points would be too tall an order from 4 games for our lot I reckon.

Comeon Brucey you fat kernt.

Stoke are going to do us a favour. After all we did give them some stellar players over the last half dozen years. Danny Collins and Dean Whitehead alone must be worth payback

fulham will win comfortably against Hull , minds elsewhere

Long and there other lad are cup tied, so that is where our hope lies.

Fulham win and I reckon theyl win another.

Draw/lose and I reckon wel get the 2 required wins to stay up.

7 points would be too tall an order from 4 games for our lot I reckon.

Comeon Brucey you fat kernt.

A Brucey win would be a massive massive boost for us

Hull's other games apart from Fulham are Villa and Man U away plus Everton at home.........I'm sure they won't fancy going into those last three games in need of points. A draw against Fulham would be great for us.

a Hull point at Fulham means they're safe. A loss at Fulham and they may yet still need a point to stay up. I reckon they'll be up for it.

Fulham could beat hull then lost to Stoke and palace.

They certainly have the games to stay up but so do we.

Hull's other games apart from Fulham are Villa and Man U away plus Everton at home.........I'm sure they won't fancy going into those last three games in need of points. A draw against Fulham would be great for us.

I was just about to post the same mate. If Hull get beat on Saturday, then they are back in the relegation battle. I suspect Bruce will have them up for the game, knowing a win will make them safe and allow them time to fully prepare for the final.

This weekend is going to be huge

Fulham could beat hull then lost to Stoke and palace.

They certainly have the games to stay up but so do we.

There will be twists mate. We just have to focus on our three homes games

I was just about to post the same mate. If Hull get beat on Saturday, then they are back in the relegation battle. I suspect Bruce will have them up for the game, knowing a win will make them safe and allow them time to fully prepare for the final.

This weekend is going to be huge

There will be twists mate. We just have to focus on our three homes games
And United for me. We beat Chelsea away and very close to beating city. No reason we can't do it to man utd too.

And United for me. We beat Chelsea away and very close to beating city. No reason we can't do it to man utd too.

I honestly reckon I've spent two solid nights doing those daft predictor things and each time I get a different outcome :lol:

I'm fairly confident however, that 8 points will defo be enough; 7 pts and it could be a little close

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back