Baseball Post Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
if there is one team that can win 3 in a row, it's the cubbies...

HERE WE GO CUBBIES, HERE WE GO!!!

I watch the NFL, NBA, nhl, but just can't get my head around all the stats and rules of baseball.

wish I could

Game 7 starts in an hour. Hendricks v Kluber. Kluber pitching his 3rd game this series, Hendrick relatively fresh. Bats came alive for the Cubs last night and I think that them being away from home and the pressure about the streak will help them. Here's hoping. LETS GO CUBS

No it really isn't - should have had this sewn up innings ago. Going to end up throwing it away right at the death, just like watching f***ing Sunderland!

Maddon's going to get pilloried for using Chapman last night for no good reason when he's already thrown too much and then have him come out and get shelled tonight.

Indians should have had it wrapped up 2 games ago, is what it is.

Or last night. You shouldn't come out totally flat when you're at home and have a chance to win the World Series.

Should be clear in about 10 mins according to Accuweather

Boy looks knackered, is there a reason he won't go to his bullpen?

He doesn't want to be in a situation in which he loses, not having used his best reliever. At this point most of the good relievers have been vastly overused - it's actually worse on the Indians' side. Miller, Allen, and Shaw are all looking shadows of their normal selves. And they better get this finished fast: that next band of storms is huge.

He doesn't want to be in a situation in which he loses, not having used his best reliever. At this point most of the good relievers have been vastly overused - it's actually worse on the Indians' side. Miller, Allen, and Shaw are all looking shadows of their normal selves. And they better get this finished fast: that next band of storms is huge.
Yeah, Miller hit fine form v the Sox so they went to him every time and now he's gonna have an icepack on that shoulder till December.

I'm surprised Tito hasn't got Merritt back in at some point

Yeah, Miller hit fine form v the Sox so they went to him every time and now he's gonna have an icepack on that shoulder till December.

I'm surprised Tito hasn't got Merritt back in at some point

He's there if this game goes very very long. All the other relievers go first, typically - your long man is the last one. This being Game 7, of course they'd have Bauer and Tomlin ready to pitch if absolutely necessary as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back