Baseball Post Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it proves that if you wait long enough your team might come good - or alternatively that a hell of a lot of cubs fans in that 108 years lived their entire lives without ever seeing the team win it all :lol:

Haway Sunderland just win the FA Cup will ya :cry:

One of those games that just seemed to be scripted, running one way then the other.

Incredible way to end what has been a great series - the best team in the sport right now doing what they had to do. Ben Zobrist getting the MVP is an honor few people would deny him - well respected man. Errors, thrills and spills all the way down the line.

Just great sport...commiserations to Cleveland but the billy goat curse has finally been lifted.

Delighted with the outcome. Got up at 5 to watch before I went I work.

What a game and a series. Can't wait the the repeat.

Cracker to finish off the series, thoroughly enjoyed it.

Drunk Bill Murray interviewing drunk Theo Epstein in the clubhouse after the game is a delight. :lol:

There are far worse teams it could have went to.

Bit of work required by Tito over the winter to strengthen, but being a small franchise it may not be as simple as I'd like. Ah well pre-season in Feb and we'll see who we get, hope Napoli takes up the option of another year, he was a big influence on the younger players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back