Amir Khan v...

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's 10 lbs over the fights weight. Just thinking though that might not0be the case as it's not every federation that does it. The IBF do it not sure about WBC.

It's on the next morning anyway so they still gain over the course of the day.

Boxnation changed the start time to 05.00am now. Always a delay. Might as well just go to bed normally and get up with a coffee at this rate !

I don't know if he can be retrained. He's never had much of a defence, seems to overreach and be off balance and when he's hurt he goes to pieces.....there's an awful lot to retrain. I can see Alvarez working him out after a few rounds

Khan fights straight on and so is much easier to hit, and has a very weak chin. Contrast that with Kell Brook who is much slicker defensively as he's always a moving target and has a very good chin and you wonder what the fuck is going on with Khan getting these fights and not Brook. Added to that Brook is a much better boxer. All I can think is these camps who have been around the block know Brook is a much more serious proposition.

Khan simply does not have the quality, nor the defence, nor the durability. Out of his league on Saturday and with giving away a fair bit of size, and not knowing where the fuck he is once he's been caught; this is a dangerous fight and Khan could get seriously hurt.

Both. Not a massive Khan fan but i'll never question his balls or heart. If he gets floored, he tries to get up. Sometimes stupidly quick as he should take the eight count and clear his head. He's daring to be great. Something others should take note of. That being said - Canelo by brutality :lol:

Fair points. Even the Brook fans must feel embarrassed by his lack of fighting big names.

Fair points. Even the Brook fans must feel embarrassed by his lack of fighting big names.
Massive Brook fan here. Arguably the most rounded 147lber out there but his last three have been nothing short of a joke. Sneaky suspicion it's that chancer and charlatan Hearn holding him back.

Massive Brook fan here. Arguably the most rounded 147lber out there but his last three have been nothing short of a joke. Sneaky suspicion it's that chancer and charlatan Hearn holding him back.

At some point the fighter must take charge and demand though. Many fighters have in the past. Brook has to have a huge name next. Will lose so many fans otherwise. I am on the fence already.

At some point the fighter must take charge and demand though. Many fighters have in the past. Brook has to have a huge name next. Will lose so many fans otherwise. I am on the fence already.
Going off Hearn it's looking like either Vargas or Peterson. Would love a Garcia unification this summer but a think he's waiting for Floyd.

Both. Not a massive Khan fan but i'll never question his balls or heart. If he gets floored, he tries to get up. Sometimes stupidly quick as he should take the eight count and clear his head. He's daring to be great. Something others should take note of. That being said - Canelo by brutality :lol:
I think he's just easy to dislike because he loves himself and talks in the third person. Maybe in 20 years we'll like him in the same way we like Eubank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back