Amir Khan v...

Status
Not open for further replies.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/bo...e-multi-million-pound-purse-Wembley-bout.html

Can anybody tell me what gives Khan the right to be going on like this? He wants the fight to be at Wembley, and the money that comes with it, but thinks his opponent is only worth 20% ? He wouldn't be entertaining Wembley if he was fighting someone worth that

Personally I'd be watching because it was Brook not that cun t

The man's a knob. He's a good boxer but he has been sparked twice and hasn't held a title for about 3 years.

Imagine if the tide was turned, Khan wouldn't even give Brook the time of day, be interesting to see how this develops.

He's the bigger name and has achieved more. They're both too scared to get beat off each other. We'll probably get the fight when they've both been smashed up off somebody else

Brook has fought absolutely nobody TBF. Was only a couple of year ago he was struggling to beat Carson Jones.

He won the title against a top ranked fighter in the US. He then beat the no. 1 ranked bloke in his next fight, admittedly he looked poor but that's hardly Brook's fault.

He's the bigger name and has achieved more. They're both too scared to get beat off each other. We'll probably get the fight when they've both been smashed up off somebody else

Again for Khan, Brook is unbeaten.

Khan beats Brook comfortably imo but he really needs to fight more often. he's had so many 'nearly' moments over the last few years and then just ends up looking daft claiming the likes of Floyd and Pac are ducking him

he's mandatory for the WBC so he's going to get a title shot one way or another

I would go to this one I think (if tickets are cheap enough). I don't think it would sell out Wembley though.

Khan isnt going to get a better fight and I would quite like him to get sparked (even though it was him who got me into boxing!) he has been a complete joke for a few years now. Chasing Floyd when he was knocked out by Breidis Prescott

Last edited:
I would go to this one I think (if tickets are cheap enough). I don't think it would sell out Wembley though.

Khan isnt going to get a better fight and I would quite like him to get sparked (even though it was him who got me into boxing!) he has been a complete joke for a few years now. Chasing Floyd when he was knocked out by Breidis Prescott

I was there that night, the place went up. Not in a nasty way but because you generally get mostly proper boxing fans at these events and they realised what they had just witnessed.
If Khan had any sort of chin I think he would of cemented a place in the history books, very under rated boxer in my very humble opinion.

He's based in Britian and is fighting whoever is no. 1 contender while looking to make bigger fights.

Khan himself isn't fighting anyone special, just killing time whilst expecting to get shots at Mayweather and Manny when there was never any chance.

He's pretty much wasted the last 3 years of his career.

Khan is the bigger draw imo and would win the fight.

I know @The Bridge Lad is a big fan of Brook, but surely there's no defending another terrible opponent up next for Brook. Even if Khan was dodging him as people claim, there are plenty of good opponents out there, but Brook seems happy to just keep his belt and remain undefeated rather than test himself.

Going through the motions so daft twats will pay £25 to watch it

If people ignored them, boxing would be in a better state

Khan is the bigger draw imo and would win the fight.

I know @The Bridge Lad is a big fan of Brook, but surely there's no defending another terrible opponent up next for Brook. Even if Khan was dodging him as people claim, there are plenty of good opponents out there, but Brook seems happy to just keep his belt and remain undefeated rather than test himself.
how can you say that when he is the one compromising on the split to fight Khan? Not his fault Khan is asking for 80% of a sellout Wembley fight - totally unreasonable IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back