Your school exam results

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top two sets all the way through school...Failed every GCSE, who needed them, I had a milk round and was about to start collecting the money for £20 a week, naturally on my cv I had 5 GCSE’s grade C and above. Never really stopped me doing anything.

I should have done much better. I had some issues and had gone a bit loopy by the end of school, which impacted on exams. I look back now with a little tinge of bitterness about it, even though I know I shouldn't as it was what it was.

I should have done much better. I had some issues and had gone a bit loopy by the end of school, which impacted on exams. I look back now with a little tinge of bitterness about it, even though I know I shouldn't as it was what it was.
I might have failed my exams but I didn't fail to make people laugh.
No interest in school.

Couple of d,e at GCE and a few CSEs
What were you interested in academically apart from Lego?

Last edited by a moderator:
13 (I think) GCSE 2 A*, 2B rest A.
3 B at A Level
2 BSc, (dropped out one and went back and finished later)
1 Adv DipHE

Far too much is made of results in early education

6 A-C at GCSE, 3 A levels BBC, dropped out of degree first time round after two years despite only being 6 months away from graduating....Went back 10 years later and got 2:1 in law. Oh forgot PGCE

Fuck all. Kicking a ball aroubd and playing on my spectrum
I'm sensing you have the 'force' like on starwars. You should practise Tai Chi it will be very advantageous for a person like you.

Funnily enough my exams and time at school are the only regrets I’ve got in life. Used to beat myself up about it, not so much now, wondering what I could have done if I’d stuck in or had better guidance
Fuck all. Kicking a ball aroubd and playing on my spectrum
Spectrums have a lot to answer for :lol:

I've been asked quite a few times, like, sometimes they even asked for photocopies of the Maths and English GCSEs.
Only been asked for maths and English GCSE and proof of professional registration, no one's bothered asking for A Level or degree certificates.

Only been asked for maths and English GCSE and proof of professional registration, no one's bothered asking for A Level or degree certificates.

I was asked a couple years ago but I said I couldny find them and that they were left at my parents who have both since died so no idea..

They just said don't worry.. pointless anyway from something 30 odd years ago

Funnily enough my exams and time at school are the only regrets I’ve got in life. Used to beat myself up about it, not so much now, wondering what I could have done if I’d stuck in or had better guidance

Yeah that. Even though I my exam results have never actually mattered I do regret quite a bit from the last year or 2 of school and have daydreamed about doing it all again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back