Your school exam results

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date

2 A's, 4 B's, 2 C's, 1 D, a City and Guilds Foundation Certificate and a Higher Maths certificate.

I was annoyed with the D which was in French as I was good at that. A hospital procedure went wrong on the day before the exam. I was being tested for kidney stones with a radioactive tracer dye, but they missed the vein in my arm and injected it into my elbow joint instead. My right arm was badly swollen and I couldn't hold a pen, so I had to sit the exam by myself in the headmasters office and type all my answers with my left hand. I didn't even have kidney stones after all of that.

Obviously a pimp.
You got me
2 A's, 4 B's, 2 C's, 1 D, a City and Guilds Foundation Certificate and a Higher Maths certificate.

I was annoyed with the D which was in French as I was good at that. A hospital procedure went wrong on the day before the exam. I was being tested for kidney stones with a radioactive tracer dye, but they missed the vein in my arm and injected it into my elbow joint instead. My right arm was badly swollen and I couldn't hold a pen, so I had to sit the exam by myself in the headmasters office and type all my answers with my left hand. I didn't even have kidney stones after all of that.
Swot. Basically everyone gets decent GCSE grades now unless they're thick.

Last edited:
didnt go much in the last three years was kinda disillusioned so went from being advanced 2 years and mensa level IQ at aged 10 to 3 Bs and 3 Cs at o level was asked not to attend some subjects. Went to college and did HND in Mechanical engineering( god knows why didnt like engineering) got a merit. Did a couple of A levels at the same time in a year at night class got 2 Cs the only time I can ever remember revising was a little for my sociology a level.......you could say I threw it all away 😉'........my parents often did

Last edited:
Exams are easier nowadays...my kids never did any homework but passed all their exams with good grades...I just impressed on them pass your maths and English first time other wise you need to do at college when you could be out earning.....full time college is only like 20 hrs a week..so it leaves a couple of days to earn some cash..only one of mine gone to Uni...she did nursing..my son's are carpenter,beach joiner and welder..all done apprenticeship and earning over 2k month at 20...we let them make their own choices rather than forcing university etc

10 GCSE’s, 5 grade C’s in Maths, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Studies and German. The rest were lower.
ONC and HNC in Science
BSc in Chemistry

Last edited:
Hated school and it didn’t really feel that the teachers wanted us there either. It was more like crowd control than an education with teachers having a strike day or 2 what seemed like every week.
I enjoyed those days more than the teaching / learning but that’s not productive.
I’ve done ok with 4 Cs but I know I could have done much better
I rebelled against the system, left with about 9 average CSE's but educated myself from the age of 18 and now have stacks of qualifications, like a Degree and teaching status. I realise now, that even in those young years, I spotted the crap of what was around me and fought against it. One reason I got into education was to hopefully better it so kids do not suffer the shit I experienced in education and receive a better education, thus chance in life to succeed and live a good life.

8 Bs and a C. I did enough to pass but never went the extra swotty mile to get an A.
It really frustrated the teachers as I spent more time f***ing about in class than doing work. They accepted the thick kids who messed about, but I was supposed to know better.
Same report for me too. If he would only try, why would I try when I have ecstasy and acid to take you idiots?

I tried when it mattered, GCSE and a levels DO NOT MATTER. (Enough to stop hedonistic behaviours)

I rebelled against the system, left with about 9 average CSE's but educated myself from the age of 18 and now have stacks of qualifications, like a Degree and teaching status. I realise now, that even in those young years, I spotted the crap of what was around me and fought against it. One reason I got into education was to hopefully better it so kids do not suffer the shit I experienced in education and receive a better education, thus chance in life to succeed and live a good life.

I am keen to educate myself formally. I am always seeking more knowledge and often spend my weekends researching subjects.

Back