Your school exam results

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 40035

I failed every single subject me like. My best result was a D in art apart from that it was mostly F's.

2 "O" levels being a reet lazy bassa and exams during Summer months:lol:
Sorted myself out later in life though and managed DMS and B.Ed. which served me quite well

2 "O" levels being a reet lazy bassa and exams during Summer months:lol:
Sorted myself out later in life though and managed DMS and B.Ed. which served me quite well
I got two "O" levels in 1967, which was about average for that time. Only real clever kids got 5 or more, and went on to "A" levels. Got a BSc (Hons) and MEng much later in life, when exams were much easier

8 Bs and a C. I did enough to pass but never went the extra swotty mile to get an A.
It really frustrated the teachers as I spent more time f***ing about in class than doing work. They accepted the thick kids who messed about, but I was supposed to know better.

Got 8 CSEs didn't even go to collect them , my real education started at work got up to, city and guilds advanced craft and a onc in computer studies, which have been more use to me than any qualifications I could have got from school.

Bs and Cs, one D for tech- which I thought I done better in tbh. We did our Maths exam in the 4th yr comp, being in Alpha 1 (Redhousers will understand that) and got our photo in the Echo for being clivva kernts

Back