Wrestling - Part 3

Kayfabe injury. Rollins tweeting. Hello mystery opponent 🤔😍

Surely will be Rollins Vs Reigns at Survivor Series given the shield anniversary
I’m not sure, a few are saying he got injured on Monday (not sure how didn’t watch) but it could easily be a work) probably the one match I was looking forward to at summerslam as well 😂ffs

Mox loves a bit of blood 😂 TBF to him these last few weeks have all been the same cut on his head opening up.
TRIOS TITLES GERRINNNN
Hook lad, hopefully the get's Ricky Starks on his own and pushed further up the card as he deserves it.
JR just casually telling us a match for rampage when it hasn’t been ‘booked’ yet 😂😂😂
Goddamn Jungle Lad 😂
Bit disappointed Luchasaurus is just face again, he looked very promising as heel with Christian, unless it’s some double swerve type of shit.
Undisputed Elite back next week, with the trio titles being announced I assume Omega may be back next week as well or very soon at least.
Danielson just made Garcia with that match, really enjoyed this show.

Last edited:
Do the aew pay per views or highlights ever get put on itv after the fact? Tempted to see what it’s about but I’m not paying for those.
I don’t think the ppvs do marra but you could always just use a watchwrestling site they usually have them, All out from 2019 is on AEWs official YouTube channel as well, which has a mental ladder match between the Young bucks and Lucha bros on it.
Dynamite I believe is on itv4 on a Friday night but I’m not certain as I just use FITE tv for it.

Last edited:
Anyone on here read wrestlinginc? Jesus, some of the hate and vitriol in the comments. They seem to absolutely despise AEW, like hate hate. Bizarre place.

After I have been critical of AEW lately, this weeks Dynamite was, Dynamite. Except for Thunder Rosa's match which was boring as shite. Bring back Dr Baker!

Raw was the first I have watched in over a year. Will likely be another year until I watch again.

Anyone on here read wrestlinginc? Jesus, some of the hate and vitriol in the comments. They seem to absolutely despise AEW, like hate hate. Bizarre place.
Used to a year ago, it’s absolutely shite now, you can’t have a discussion without some whopper talking shite about ratings or some other shite😂 I just use Reddit and they upload all the news from different sites on there
After I have been critical of AEW lately, this weeks Dynamite was, Dynamite. Except for Thunder Rosa's match which was boring as shite. Bring back Dr Baker!

Raw was the first I have watched in over a year. Will likely be another year until I watch again.
Time for Rosa to drop the belt for me, she just hasn’t lived up to what her matches are usually like, felt bad for Yamashita as she is a million times better than what was shown, the match between them on dark elevation in Japan was better than the one on dynamite.

Last edited:
Mox loves a bit of blood 😂 TBF to him these last few weeks have all been the same cut on his head opening up.
TRIOS TITLES GERRINNNN
Hook lad, hopefully the get's Ricky Starks on his own and pushed further up the card as he deserves it.
JR just casually telling us a match for rampage when it hasn’t been ‘booked’ yet 😂😂😂
Goddamn Jungle Lad 😂
Bit disappointed Luchasaurus is just face again, he looked very promising as heel with Christian, unless it’s some double swerve type of shit.
Undisputed Elite back next week, with the trio titles being announced I assume Omega may be back next week as well or very soon at least.
Danielson just made Garcia with that match, really enjoyed this show.
Yeah it was a cracking episode of Dynamite.
The film before Starks came out had him wearing a white turtle neck, which looked suspiciously like the one a young Dwayne Johnson wore with a bum bag. :lol:

Used to a year ago, it’s absolutely shite now, you can’t have a discussion without some whopper talking shite about ratings or some other shite😂 I just use Reddit and they upload all the news from different sites on there

Time for Rosa to drop the belt for me, she just hasn’t lived up to what her matches are usually like, felt bad for Yamashita as she is a million times better than what was shown, the match between them on dark elevation in Japan was better than the one on dynamite.
Could not agree more. Alike Hangman, she’s shit the bed.

Actually enjoyed Smackdown even if it wasn’t too much different than usual.

Wrestlers did seem to have a bit more freedom in what they did and said.

Cole said ‘WWE fans’ on commentary which Vince never allowed for years.

Drew & Seamus match was quality even if I have seen it on repeat for the last month.

Actually enjoyed Smackdown even if it wasn’t too much different than usual.

Wrestlers did seem to have a bit more freedom in what they did and said.

Cole said ‘WWE fans’ on commentary which Vince never allowed for years.

Drew & Seamus match was quality even if I have seen it on repeat for the last month.

Corbin heckling Pat from the audience behind him was too funny.

"The man is throwing popcorn at me, I should fight this man but I can't because he has a ticket, this is what the rules are now, I know there's new people in charge nowadays" :D :D

Last edited:
Just watching SS before UFC comes on, happy to see Io Shirai finally being used and they’ve brought back Dakota Kai (million percent a HHH idea)
Camera cuts are still an absolute piss take mind, get Bucky teeth out.
WTF is this model thing, ok I’m switching over.

Last edited:
Bayley, kai and (Finally) Io Shirai as a Female version of Evolution - Yes Please :cool:
Great opening match.
Summerslam has been really good so far (Thanks HHH)
Think that USOS finish is the only mis-step so far

Last edited:

Back