Wrestling - Part 3

Ok caught up, didn’t really miss much after the last 1st hour, Street Profits/usos was a disappointment after the last outing between the two, Liv was booked exactly how I didn’t want, a underdog weak champion.
Edge returned as expected, Mysterios and Balor/Priest was weird considering it was no dq yet they were still tagging in, Rhea Ripley could have got more involved 🤷‍♂️ Didn’t need to be no dq basically.
Enjoyed Brock Lesnar lifting the ring up with Reigns falling backwards 😂 but the match was just what I expected but with weapons also am I crazy or should the count have been reset every time an item got thrown on Lesnar as he’s effectively being hit?
Anyway 1st hour decent, middle meh, Lesnar and Reigns was entertaining but that’s probably more to do with the ring being lifted 😂

Roll on Ric Flairs last match tonight 😂 sure he’s watched the wrestler recently and wants to die in the ring or something.

Dakota, Shirai and on SD Shotzi taking rare W's. Pretty obvious Triple H has flipped Vince's script.

I think some of the finishes were meh but it's clear as daylight we're going to be seeing people we never expected floating about the main card from now.

Watching this Flair show, Nick Wayne is going to be some boy in a couple of years, looked great every time I’ve seen him and he’s only 17
The 4 way with Bandido, Rey Fenix, Taurus and Laredo Kid was very good
Christ the Von Erichs are terrible 😂

Last edited:
Aye, JJ absolutely old school heeling on his entrance
Flair pretending to have a heart attack to poke Lethal in eyes was something else 😂 I expected exactly what I’m seeing (a car crash) but yet I’m still smiling.
One positive was the undertaker sitting front row so he’s knows to stay retired now 😂
It wasnt as bad as I thought it would be but at the same time it was somehow worse than I thought it'd be.😂
Sasha Banks and Naomi have reached an agreement apparently with HHH to come back tonight, not sure if true with who is reporting it but thought I’d post for the people who’d like to know

Last edited:
Goss doing the rounds RAW from tonight going first hour without any ad-breaks.

Triple H picking up so many W's lately he's renaming himself to Triple W.

I like how indie internet wrestling fan hated HHH more than anyone else in wrestling half a decade ago and now he's there biggest hero 🤣 what a turn around.

I like how indie internet wrestling fan hated HHH more than anyone else in wrestling half a decade ago and now he's there biggest hero 🤣 what a turn around.
Mind NXT at the time before AEW come about and they tried to counter program them was the best wrestling show going imo of course, I agree about indie wrestling fan stuff mind we shouldn’t forget HHH and WWE tried to kill a lot of the indie companies with NXT, NXT UK and the failed NXT Japan, having said that the bloke will improve the show’s (how much? We’ll see in time) and I think that’s what most people are happy about.

Last edited:
Mind NXT at the time before AEW come about and they tried to counter program them was the best wrestling show going imo of course, I agree about indie wrestling fan stuff mind we shouldn’t forget HHH and WWE tried to kill a lot of the indie companies with NXT, NXT UK and the failed NXT Japan, having said that the bloke will improve the show’s (how much? We’ll see in time) and I think that’s what most people are happy about.
Well hopefully so. WWE has needed a good change of pace for a while and Vince was just too far gone at this point to do it having done it several times previously to success.

HHH is more of a NWA fanboy so gonna be interesting to see if he changes it more towards that style than Vince's brand of Sports Entertainment.

Still funny though, HHH being the bosses son in law and then burying everyone from WCW and WCW back in Evolution days used to role people right up. The matches were shit for the most part but I liked that version of HHH, was great heel work.

Well hopefully so. WWE has needed a good change of pace for a while and Vince was just too far gone at this point to do it having done it several times previously to success.

HHH is more of a NWA fanboy so gonna be interesting to see if he changes it more towards that style than Vince's brand of Sports Entertainment.

Still funny though, HHH being the bosses son in law and then burying everyone from WCW and WCW back in Evolution days used to role people right up. The matches were shit for the most part but I liked that version of HHH, was great heel work.
Always loved HHH as a character, maybes just because I was younger 😂 and didn’t get the politics stuff backstage in the 90s and early 00s , DX and Evolution were 2 great factions, like you say he was a top heel.

Sean Ross Sapp reporting Ciampa getting a gimmick change. Another 1.0 NXT person getting the boost.

Trips is like the Gareth Southgate of WWE aint he, where he worked with the U21's then now he's with the main squad wants to use those people who worked with in the U21's

I bet he'll be gutted the likes of Keith Lee etc is gone.

Last edited:
Sean Ross Sapp reporting Ciampa getting a gimmick change. Another 1.0 NXT person getting the boost.

Trips is like the Gareth Southgate of WWE aint he, where he worked with the U21's then now he's with the main squad wants to use those people who worked with in the U21's

I bet he'll be gutted the likes of Keith Lee etc is gone.
I’d be amazed if he doesn’t bring back Gargano or at least try.
Kross as well.

Last edited:

Back