Wrestling - Part 3

Yeah, heard that the other day. I guess he's always seen the company as simply his. I think he only went public to start the process of selling the whole thing as part of his retirement. I never got the feeling he ever intended to give it to his kids.

It's not his though. He's a majority shareholder and that's it. That means he owes the other minority shareholders, been paying less tax than he should of etc etc. Going to be alot of civil lawsuits from this and then a criminal investigation for Embezzlement and possibly tax fraud

Maybe they’ll go back to pre-PG era?
They need to. If they do, we’ll be in for a treat.
Looking forward to Drew not running around with a giant sword, KO not getting worked up over imaginary brothers and Alexa Bliss actually wrestling instead of playing with a doll on a swing.

Last edited:
Somebody must have signed off on the payouts. Apart from Vince. Interesting times a Head a decade of YouTube videos and documentaries on Netflix to come and of course a dark side of the ring

Somebody must have signed off on the payouts. Apart from Vince. Interesting times a Head a decade of YouTube videos and documentaries on Netflix to come and of course a dark side of the ring

Netflix doc has been cancelled, they want nothing want of it.

Basically he withdrew cash from the company accounts and didn't document it down. Which is a bit like buying a football club with the parachute payments they received but didn't document it - Remind you of anyone?

He's literally pulled a Stewart Donald.

Basically he withdrew cash from the company accounts and didn't document it down. Which is a bit like buying a football club with the parachute payments they received but didn't document it - Remind you of anyone?

I mean a new Netflix one. Downfall of vkm or something like that. Bit like that.

Amazing he could get away with that even as ceo with all the auditing they would go through from 3rd parties. I am sure more people will get pulled into that side of things.

While actually being a billionaire who didn’t need to do it. Madness
I mean a new Netflix one. Downfall of vkm or something like that. Bit like that.

Amazing he could get away with that even as ceo with all the auditing they would go through from 3rd parties. I am sure more people will get pulled into that side of things.
Pay offs on top of pay offs. Makes for an interesting insight for us fans.

Yeah not expecting wholesale changes immediately but hopefully this is a positive step forwards. Get past SummerSlam here and then hit the reset button perhaps.

Just need Dunn finally out of the way too.

Wouldn't be surprised if Heyman gets a 'consigliere' role somewhere here. Apparently he and Stephanie had been getting on very well in recent years too.

Yeah not expecting wholesale changes immediately but hopefully this is a positive step forwards. Get past SummerSlam here and then hit the reset button perhaps.

Wouldn't be surprised if Heyman gets a 'consigliere' role somewhere here. Apparently he and Stephanie had been getting on very well in recent years too.

As I were saying earlier he'd be gutted Regal's with AEW now, he'd be the dream co-worker to have, and he looks settled there now too cos I can't imagine wanting him to leave anytime soon.

Trips/Heyman/Regal would be the dream combination to have in charge of the 3 respective brands but it's just fantasy now.

Heyman is a clever bloke, he’ll have known what goes on and who he needs to keep close to. Good on him.

It's not his though. He's a majority shareholder and that's it. That means he owes the other minority shareholders, been paying less tax than he should of etc etc. Going to be alot of civil lawsuits from this and then a criminal investigation for Embezzlement and possibly tax fraud
Oh exactly.

As I were saying earlier he'd be gutted Regal's with AEW now, he'd be the dream co-worker to have, and he looks settled there now too cos I can't imagine wanting him to leave anytime soon.

Trips/Heyman/Regal would be the dream combination to have in charge of the 3 respective brands but it's just fantasy now.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of Trips' guys who left for AEW aren't counting down the days already.

You'd wonder if some of them, inwardly at least, are thinking "ahhh balls". Interesting times for AEW too off the back of this.

MJF must be surely thinking about a jump

Imagine if the speculation is true from the promo from last week and The Fiend appears along with Edge*.

After what's gone on this may send actual grown men ejaculating over their TV screens.

* - I'm still unsure but I'm about 55/45, there was alot of Fiend hints in the last promo but could easily be red herrings.

Last edited:
Enjoyed the main event as I thought.
There's alot more freedom in the whole product I thought, commentators seemed more loose, promos felt more loose and the show was better structured

New Day were talking about Ring of Honor whilst on commentary on Smackdown and if that happened when Vince was shouting in their eyes he'd have a fit.

Last edited:
Enjoyed the main event as I thought.
There's alot more freedom in the whole product I thought, commentators seemed more loose, promos felt more loose and the show was better structured

New Day were talking about Ring of Honor whilst on commentary on Smackdown and if that happened when Vince was shouting in their eyes he'd have a fit.
Never know another door might open. Aew x wwe

Back