Wrestling - Part 3

PWInsider.com is sad to report that WWE Hall of Famer and one of the all time greatest professional wrestlers of all time, Jerry Lawler suffered a medical episode while staying at his condo in Florida yesterday afternoon. The story that has made the rounds is that Lawler had been out for lunch with friends and sometime after that lunch took ill and was rushed to the hospital.

PWInsider.com had learned of the issue last night but out of respect to Lawler and his family, had chosen not to report. Over the course of the day today, word has started to spread after Ricky Morton publicly wished Lawler well. Since neither Lawler's family nor WWE have made an official statement, we are choosing not to report the nature of the issue.

Lawler, 73, had just appeared on the WWE Royal Rumble 2023 Kickoff Show panel two weeks ago and did a signing in Florida over the weekend. He is currently hospitalized and everyone here wishes him and his family the best in the days ahead.

Hopefully pulls through, we’ve lost too many recently 🙏.

Is this his third one? If so, Jesus Christ. He had one after a match on Raw, then (reportedly) one shagging his lass then this one!
He had a good few like, mad to think how he keeps recovering from them tbh, still wrestling as well 😂.
What a promo that was by MJF (unsurprisingly)

Rush is one sick fucker 😂 been a great show again so far.
Apart from seeing Leva Bates trying to act again, could have done without that 😂
So I’m guessing FTR have signed new contracts and are taking the belts off the Gunns, either way I didn’t hate the ending as I actually quiet like the Gunns

Last edited:
He had a good few like, mad to think how he keeps recovering from them tbh, still wrestling as well 😂.
What a promo that was by MJF (unsurprisingly)

Rush is one sick fucker 😂 been a great show again so far.
Apart from seeing Leva Bates trying to act again, could have done without that 😂
So I’m guessing FTR have signed new contracts and are taking the belts off the Gunns, either way I didn’t hate the ending as I actually quiet like the Gunns
I've been a wrestling fan since 1989... I don't ever need to see Blue Pants or any shithouse of the likes on a wrestling program. She's there same reason as Brian Cage is there. All this lot are absolutely shite. FTR, etc more of that please

I've been a wrestling fan since 1989... I don't ever need to see Blue Pants or any shithouse of the likes on a wrestling program. She's there same reason as Brian Cage is there. All this lot are absolutely shite. FTR, etc more of that please
Can’t believe she got over as much as she did as Blue Pants in NXT 😂 one of the worst wrestlers I’ve ever seen, TBF to her she does a lot backstage but she’s never a wrestler.

Can’t believe she got over as much as she did as Blue Pants in NXT 😂 one of the worst wrestlers I’ve ever seen, TBF to her she does a lot backstage but she’s never a wrestler.
She's an exec somewhere, no surprise really. Absolutely shite. The sooner Herb Abrams (TK) realises he's having the piss taken out of him the better... But no chance of that.

So as no one watches NJPW on here (as far as I’m aware) Jay White just lost a loser leaves Japan match against Hikuleo, so he’s done with NJPW after his last two matches in the states coming up, I’m gonna guess he ends up in WWE and if he does I hope they use him well, top talent.

Back