Wrestling - Part 3

I loved Wyatt Family Bray, the Firefly Funhouse bits were fun and he's had some great matches during that time, it just feels like more often than not his storylines culminate in a car crash How much of that has to do with him is debatable, especially as Vince was in charge for a lot of it but we are doing it again with HHH.

His very first feud on the main roster with Kane ended in an abysmal Inferno Match.

His feud with Cena brought us the little kid with the voice-modifier singing "He's Got the Whole World in His Hands".

His feud with Moxley led to a pretty good match at TLC which got tarnished by ending with Mox losing to a TV monitor exploding 😂

His first feud with Orton was canny then we got the match with the overhead shots of bugs projected on the mat.

His feud with Balor was supposed to end with him dressing him up as Sister Abigail against The Demon, which we were thankfully spared and got Balor/Styles instead.

His feud with Rollins resulted in a Hell In A Cell match that ended with Seth losing by disqualification for some reason, possibly the worst ending I’ve ever seen.

The whole fight in the swamp against Braun as he used to be part of the Wyatt family for like 2 months.

His second feud with Orton and his pairing with Alexa Bliss was filled throughout (he was set on fire and burned to a crisp ffs) with bad segments and culminated in a weird match at Mania, as Bryan Alvarez said GOOOOOOOOO!!!

Now we have this Uncle Howdy stuff and the Pitch Black match.

I wanna like Bray (the wrestler) just as I once did, as he's a good performer and he clearly is passionate about what he does, I just don’t care for anything he’s doing and actually hate the majority of it, kids probably love it like.

Honestly he should have stayed in the sands of the Saudi desert where Goldberg buried the poor bastard.
Buried in the sands of Arabia.

Last edited:
I loved Wyatt Family Bray, the Firefly Funhouse bits were fun and he's had some great matches during that time, it just feels like more often than not his storylines culminate in a car crash How much of that has to do with him is debatable, especially as Vince was in charge for a lot of it but we are doing it again with HHH.

His very first feud on the main roster with Kane ended in an abysmal Inferno Match.

His feud with Cena brought us the little kid with the voice-modifier singing "He's Got the Whole World in His Hands".

His feud with Moxley led to a pretty good match at TLC which got tarnished by ending with Mox losing to a TV monitor exploding 😂

His first feud with Orton was canny then we got the match with the overhead shots of bugs projected on the mat.

His feud with Balor was supposed to end with him dressing him up as Sister Abigail against The Demon, which we were thankfully spared and got Balor/Styles instead.

His feud with Rollins resulted in a Hell In A Cell match that ended with Seth losing by disqualification for some reason, possibly the worst ending I’ve ever seen.

The whole fight in the swamp against Braun as he used to be part of the Wyatt family for like 2 months.

His second feud with Orton and his pairing with Alexa Bliss was filled throughout (he was set on fire and burned to a crisp ffs) with bad segments and culminated in a weird match at Mania, as Bryan Alvarez said GOOOOOOOOO!!!

Now we have this Uncle Howdy stuff and the Pitch Black match.

I wanna like Bray (the wrestler) just as I once did, as he's a good performer and he clearly is passionate about what he does, I just don’t care for anything he’s doing and actually hate the majority of it, kids probably love it like.

Honestly he should have stayed in the sands of the Saudi desert where Goldberg buried the poor bastard.
Buried in the sands of Arabia.

For me the best wyatt was the wyatt from nxt more of a manager he was fantastic then

Yeah don't think that's a botch. He purposely hit the part of the mattress where it's softest so he'd go through. Obviously it doesn't look great live.

Elimination Chamber is for the US belt this year. Hope they throw the IC belt in too. I want to see more Gunther.

Last edited:
Well this will be class, can’t wait to watch Ibushi outside of NJPW finally.
Camera zooming in on Moxley blading 😂😂😂 the lad can’t help himself

Thought Hangman/Moxley was great, ending wasn’t very good though (hate roll ups especially after what they were kicking out off) but if it gets me a lights out match or something similar I can’t complain too much

Mics fucked again 😂 needs sorting asap, every week now

Reminder that Takeshita is class, Cage continues to impress me since he came back in from the cold as well

Thatcher not coming out to Symphony No.9 hurts me 😂

Takeshita and MJF should be quality next week

Samoa Joe is intent on killing Darby isn’t he? Chucked him out the ring like it was nothing 😂
GERRRINNNNNNN JOE LAD!!!!!
Ah here comes Wardlow ffs
"Putting on a great technical match for a U.S. audience is like reading Shakespeare to a dog.” - Zack Sabre Jr.
He’s right after watching Danielson and Thatcher put on a clinic.

Last edited:

Back