Wrestling - Part 3

Surely that could be viewed as helping to create serious heat? MJF was in that spot but we all love him now so this could be a good way to keep the draw, as people hate Sammy. He’s part of a heel stable, he’s becoming more despised…good creative?

I’m going to say it is due to your comments alone. You think the programme is shit and moaning about something they’re doing well.
Moaning about it? I'm not moaning about it at all. I can just see their live fans giving him fuck off heat. Not the same as MJF. I think everyone can agree MJF is leagues above anyone there

Moaning about it? I'm not moaning about it at all. I can just see their live fans giving him fuck off heat. Not the same as MJF. I think everyone can agree MJF is leagues above anyone there
Sounds like they’re creating a bit of a character to me.

Sounds like they’re creating a bit of a character to me.
All for it. But it's based around him being a dick to his co workers. MJF is a dick because he works it and knows what to do and when to do it. Sammy is just a dick. There's a difference.

'teams'. What is this weird obsession with putting apostrophes in plurals?!
What’s your obsession with being a bellend? Who cares, Alese looks proper shite btw, good observation.😂
😂
Logon or register to see this image

Moxley signs new 5 year deal
Bray Wyatt’s return was handled incredibly well, happy for him, hopefully they don’t fuck him up again.

I thought extreme rules was canny, best match was Imperium/Brawling lads, thought the Edge match went on far too long and lost its impact (ending moment) because of it.

Caught Moxley v Nick Gage, Title v Career in GCW as well, I’m assuming Mox is done with the indies now that he has signed that new deal, even had something to do with The Firm getting involved.
Forgot to mention, Liv Morgan basically what I said a couple month back, underdog champion booking is shite.

Last edited:
I haven’t watched WWE for a long time.

Is there a place to catch up with Raw and Smackdown without having BT Sport?
I imagine watchwrestling will have them all, you could just use YouTube to get up to date with it though albeit shortened videos.

TBH though I watched that ppv last night without knowing anything going in and the majority of it was the same as a few month back, Rollins/Riddle, Imperium/Walters group, Liv/Ronda, Bayley/Bianca, Edge/Balor Judgement day stuff, Highlights being The return and the Imperium match.

I want to see what they do with Bray mind, do they immediately have him go after Reign’s after that crowd reaction last night? (Hopefully not as he’d probably be losing) Or do they put him in a meaningful feud that can be built over a good period of time.
Network? Firestick would be the best answer. You’d then have BT sport too.
Also this, I somehow missed it 😂

Last edited:
I imagine watchwrestling will have them all, you could just use YouTube to get up to date with it though albeit shortened videos.

TBH though I watched that ppv last night without knowing anything going in and the majority of it was the same as a few month back, Rollins/Riddle, Imperium/Walters group, Liv/Ronda, Bayley/Bianca, Edge/Balor Judgement day stuff, Highlights being The return and the Imperium match.

I want to see what they do with Bray mind, do they immediately have him go after Reign’s after that crowd reaction last night? (Hopefully not as he’d probably be losing) Or do they put him in a meaningful feud that can be built over a good period of time.

Also this, I somehow missed it 😂

When I say I haven’t watched it for a long time, I mean since Cena was regularly on telly, so I don’t know who some of them are that you’ve mentioned :lol:

I sort of keep up just from social media but I saw the Wyatt return and fancied getting back into it.

When I say I haven’t watched it for a long time, I mean since Cena was regularly on telly, so I don’t know who some of them are that you’ve mentioned :lol:

I sort of keep up just from social media but I saw the Wyatt return and fancied getting back into it.
Ah right 😂

Catching up with Rampage, think they’ve missed a good opportunity of having Ethan Page v PAC for the title with Page winning it in Canada, I guess OC wins it then Page will be next in line 🤷‍♂️.

RAW was fantastic last night. Best it has been in absolute years.

Please bear in mind, I’ve only seen a photo of Maryse nip slip. I can’t comment on the rest of the show.

Back