Wrestling - Part 3

My source to wrestling is this thread and Wrestling Observer. It tells a tale the latter hasn’t created an article on this tweet after they’ve jumped in with 2 feet about her not being signed off 😃
Watched Dynamite last night, as mentioned. Even though I knew the results, I thought it was absolutely brilliant.
Rampage was pretty good last night as well, Starks/Hobbs being the standout for me.
Julia Hart has really took to the HoB role well which has surprised me, lass nearly died last night 😂 hope she is ok.

I guess Bray is either Monday or Extreme rules now, as they done some more stuff to prolong it.

Last edited:

Rampage was pretty good last night as well, Starks/Hobbs being the standout for me.
Julia Hart has really took to the HoB role well which has surprised me, lass nearly died last night 😂 hope she is ok.

I guess Bray is either Monday or Extreme rules now, as they done some more stuff to prolong it.
Aye it’s like an endless road now. Pretty crap tbh. But the ratings this thread obsess over will be getting the box ticked.

Aye it’s like an endless road now. Pretty crap tbh. But the ratings this thread obsess over will be getting the box ticked.
Aye I suppose so 😂. I know Raw got absolutely battered by the NFL the past two weeks again so they need to get the ratings up for smackdown.

Aye I suppose so 😂. I know Raw got absolutely battered by the NFL the past two weeks again so they need to get the ratings up for smackdown.
What’s the crack with that North American Title though? That cousin Uso won it. Defended it on Smackdown and then HBK says it wasn’t right and need to vacate. When does that happen like? Genuinely don’t understand what it’s all about?

What’s the crack with that North American Title though? That cousin Uso won it. Defended it on Smackdown and then HBK says it wasn’t right and need to vacate. When does that happen like? Genuinely don’t understand what it’s all about?
They usually take titles off of people going to the main roster but you’re right in saying it makes no sense, it was pointless having him win the title just to drop it a couple weeks later knowing fine well they were putting him on Smackdown with the rest of his family.
I also seen Bobby Fish tried to get Adam Cole and Kyle O’reilly to quit AEW and go back to WWE as HHH had talked to him about bringing them all back, obviously O’reilly and Cole wanted to stay, Fish got let go and now he’s in Impact 😂 guess HHH didn’t just want him.

Last edited:
Malakai Black not actually released at all then. Think Khan has played hardball over a release and he’s back tracking or think it never was a conditional release?

Malkai Black/Tommy End going off on dirt sheets, particularly Sean Ross Sapp for spreading lies and rumours 😂, must be shite trying to sort yourself out mentally then you read some of the shite on social media.
Malakai Black not actually released at all then. Think Khan has played hardball over a release and he’s back tracking or think it never was a conditional release?
Literally just put it on same time as you😂😂 I don’t think he was ever released he still in the starting video package to rampage and has been on the advertising for full gear( they took punk, omega and the young bucks out immediately and even added saraya without removing HoB)

Last edited:
😂
I absolutely love the outfits the JAS are wearing Danny Garcia not liking that hat like? 😂

Mad to think how well 2point0 have done in AEW considering they were never used in NXT under HHH been in a lot of high profile feud’s and matches

Moxley blading again 😂 the lad love’s it, enjoyed the match, looking forward to Hangman match with Moxley, will be a bloodbath, even though I know who’s winning

MJF and Yuta should be good, enjoyed the two segments involving them on the show

So Saraya says she in AEW for another Revolution, if this actually gets the women some more time and angles I’ll be happy, fuck knows if she’s cleared still, I know some have said she isn’t but something I read today said she pretty much is but she’s just waiting for final clearance so it’s more a timing thing, like I said fuck knas😂

Thought Toni Storm and Serena Deeb was great, no idea why they turned it into a lumberjack match like

Shows felt slow and this crowd has been shite (on FITE anyway), I suppose it doesn’t help a load of the talent couldn’t get there due to the Hurricane

Bandido is class, been class for year’s, him and Jericho woke the crowd up as well, the wrestling was good on the show, predictable (most is 😂) but there was something just off for me tonight it wasn’t bad just not at the level it’s usually at, for me anyway.

Last edited:
Yeah not the best, but really enjoyed the Jericho match. First time I've seen Bandido and he was awesome.
I seen they offered Bandido a full time contract after the match as well, sure he has ROH contract but I guess they want him exclusive to AEW, It wasn’t the best show but it wasn’t the worst just average with some canny wrestling, personally can’t complain 1 average to bad show out of every 20 episodes isn’t bad😂

Rush is now signed permanently as well, and they are interested in bringing Juice Robinson in full time.
Class 😂✂️✂️
Just seen Antonio Inoki has passed away, RIP to a true icon of the wrestling business.
One of the most significant people to ever exist in all of combat sport.

Last edited:
1st episode of tales from the territories was good, it’s a bit like that wwe table for 3 show but more wild stories.

Bandido has officially signed with AEW now as well.
Guess Andrade has been suspended 😂
Mind Sammy Guevara is becoming the common denominator in these petty back and forth’s between talent.
Both will be suspended, just read Guevara pushed Andrade, Andrade then punched Guevara, both told to leave 😂😂😂 just when things seemed normal again.
So TMZ deleted the story as Sammy appeared on Dynamite 😂 Got loudly booed when he appeared.

Last edited:
Thought Dynamite was very good tonight
MJF and Yuta was great and just seeing William Regal putting brass knucks on again made me smile 😂

Happy they have give Wardlow a match longer than 2 minutes to show what he can actually do, Brian Cage should be doing something more than waiting for ROH tv show, thought they both put on a great performance

Jamie Hayter and Serena Deeb are over as fuck with this crowd (as they should be) they need to accelerate the Hayter face turn and give her the TBS title like they were going to do for Statlander before her injury

The woman’s match was very good, even Saraya got involved which hopefully means she’s ready to go as they are clearly building a match between her and Britt

National ✂️✂️✂️✂️ Day 😂. Funny as fuck the whole thing, class ✂️✂️✂️

Jon Moxley telling Hangman to watch his mouth should be a lesson for all in the back😂

Sammy getting Fuck you Sammy chants 😂
Also random thing, bloke with a Partick Thistle shirt sitting front row😂

Last edited:

Back